2,816 Posts
    Tue, May 6 2014 2:22 AM

Oldstir:
    "Winning isn't the be all and end all ?"

lol, wanna bet??

• Oldstir
    434 Posts
    Tue, May 6 2014 7:30 PM

I feel sorry for you, still stalking my postings but if you seek therapy it might help?  Bless you.

• artgolf1
    1 Posts
    Tue, May 6 2014 9:18 PM

This is to everyone. I guess it's true that people will argue about anything. You people are arguing about VIRTUAL golf, it's not even real. Lol . What has happened to us? 

This is the coolest site online just play and enjoy. 

• Oldstir
    434 Posts
    Wed, May 7 2014 12:29 PM

The topic was meant to say 18-Hole ONLY and I didn't even mean to post this topic in the first place.  Sorry to mislead. 

• Oldstir
    434 Posts
    Wed, May 7 2014 12:42 PM

artgolf1:
    This is the coolest site online just play and enjoy.

I concur completely but unfortunately that's reality and in almost any type of 'Forum'; unnecessary arguing and hate is ubiquitous.  Which is why I seldom use the forum anymore and because this forum is one the most juvenile and disrespectful forums I've ever seen.

• SplashLewis
    362 Posts
    Thu, May 15 2014 7:40 AM

Oldstir:

Again, that's why I suggested to WGT that they add an ' 18-Hole Only Search mode .  The Main problem and why 18-Hole Searches are almost extinct, I think is because too many regular-9-Hole players are choosing the ' Any ' option for the number of holes they want to play?  But they don't realize or understand that it also interrupts 18-Hole Searches too and as soon as they see it's an "18" hole search they get out immediately and the search is ruined.

I wish "they" would show a little more consideration for other members trying to find an 18-hole game and start choosing ' Any 9 ' or ' Any Front 9 'or 'Any Back 9' instead of just ' Any '.  How difficult is that to do? lol     They already know they don't want to play 18; so why choose ' Any ' when they already have Three 9-Hole Options available to them?  Makes no sense but perhaps they think it might find them a game quicker?  But in fact, it is NOT quicker because most of the time, they will encounter 18-hole searches and/or a 90-Second Default Shot Clock which most Legends/Tour Legends I agree, won't 'watch paint dry" waiting up to 90 seconds for each person to play a shot and then they will just have to start another search for a 9-hole game anyway.

"You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink."    or think     lol

I have to believe that wgt does this or wont change this on purpose, because the "fix" is sooo simple.  They can make the default show  " front 9 ", so that all those wanting to play something different will have to change it.  A better solution, but a little more difficult is to leave the values to what they were when the player last played.

For the most part, WGT could make the "search for games" function a lot better with a couple of simple changes.  They choose not to for some reason.

• PAGES
RSS