Help › Forums

For anyone who prefers to play 18-Hole rounds

rated by 0 users
Thu, May 15 2014 7:40 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Oldstir
    434 Posts
    Sat, May 3 2014 4:05 PM

Hi, anyone Level 88 or higher; I'm available almost daily Weekdays to play 2 or 4-Player 18-Hole Match Play or A/S rounds between 11:AM EST and 5PM EST.  Will also play after 9PM EST weekdays and anytime on Saturdays and Sundays after 11:AM EST.  Kind regards to all.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sat, May 3 2014 4:59 PM

Oldstir:
    Hi, I'm available almost daily

Unless good players turn up then you get off as quick as Pavarotti after a custard slice !

Looks like others have cottoned on to that fact...

Winning isn't the be all and end all ?

LTM

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sat, May 3 2014 11:57 PM

Good luck mate, I have given up on 18 holers multi-player unless with good friends, quicker to play a real round and is like watching paint dry.

• Oldstir
    434 Posts
    Sun, May 4 2014 9:00 AM

Pardon my senility, my mistake; I inadvertently posted this topic. lol

• Oldstir
    434 Posts
    Sun, May 4 2014 9:10 AM

alcaucin:
    Unless good players turn up then you get off as quick as Pavarotti after a custard slice !

You got that right! That's why I suggested to WGT that they add an ' 18-Hole Only Search mode ' and they agreed it was a good idea but still Don't See One. lol   But what does "Winning isn't the be all and end all ?" have to do with anything?

• Oldstir
    434 Posts
    Sun, May 4 2014 9:33 AM

alanti:
    Good luck mate, I have given up on 18 holers multi-player unless with good friends, quicker to play a real round and is like watching paint dry.

Again, that's why I suggested to WGT that they add an ' 18-Hole Only Search mode .  The Main problem and why 18-Hole Searches are almost extinct, I think is because too many regular-9-Hole players are choosing the ' Any ' option for the number of holes they want to play?  But they don't realize or understand that it also interrupts 18-Hole Searches too and as soon as they see it's an "18" hole search they get out immediately and the search is ruined.

I wish "they" would show a little more consideration for other members trying to find an 18-hole game and start choosing ' Any 9 ' or ' Any Front 9 'or 'Any Back 9' instead of just ' Any '.  How difficult is that to do? lol     They already know they don't want to play 18; so why choose ' Any ' when they already have Three 9-Hole Options available to them?  Makes no sense but perhaps they think it might find them a game quicker?  But in fact, it is NOT quicker because most of the time, they will encounter 18-hole searches and/or a 90-Second Default Shot Clock which most Legends/Tour Legends I agree, won't 'watch paint dry" waiting up to 90 seconds for each person to play a shot and then they will just have to start another search for a 9-hole game anyway.

"You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink."    or think     lol

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sun, May 4 2014 10:47 AM

Hey Oldstir...I don't get out into your preferred 'neighborhood' very often, but next time I do I shall ask you first. It could be at any time, when it next becomes something I would fancy...what time of any day is your sweet spot? This is to assume that you play with 'chicks' ~ SP ~

• Oldstir
    434 Posts
    Sun, May 4 2014 12:20 PM

Hey SweetiePie, the post of the topic shows when I'm available or didn't you read it? Anyway, you have previously left my 18-hole Searches on more than one occasion. So it's skeptical at best, why it appears you now want to play me sometime? And yes I certainly have and will play adult-aged females. lol  Otherwise, send me a friend invite and we'll talk if you want?  Kind regards.

• br1b3
    91 Posts
    Sun, May 4 2014 6:52 PM

last i checked they did have a 18hole only search in all games

• ProGreggC
    57 Posts
    Mon, May 5 2014 5:52 PM

yes they do !!!!!!

• PAGES
RSS