Thu, Nov 13 2014 1:33 PM (773 replies)
  • craigswan
    31,567 Posts
    Fri, May 9 2014 12:09 AM

This one is for you renni .

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Fri, May 9 2014 8:03 AM

The Army / Navy game between Sdorr and myself is over with thank god.

There is nothing worse than trying to board a vessel that's underway on high seas. I'm still suffering from the constant rolling of that ship...brb.

I must have caught him off guard though while he was mopping the poop deck, however, because he had this strange look of anguish on his face when he realized his mop was no match for my MP-5...LOL

I'll let Sdorr comment further, should he choose to do so.

GL bud in your next match. Wish you well... even if you were Navy!

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Fri, May 9 2014 10:50 AM

1st Squirelnutz_Interspecies_Invitational

Result added dog boss man , thanx , well played.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, May 9 2014 11:12 AM

You all just wait, I may just win a match. I don't know against who but sometimes I am half sober and I can get lucky and whatnot. No skill involved at all but even an old tree rodent can get lucky. I remember once about 25 years ago in a bar in Miami. (Never mind). Looking forward to getting spanked by her Miffyness, it could be worse.

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Fri, May 9 2014 11:18 AM

renniw52:

You all just wait, I may just win a match. I don't know against who but sometimes I am half sober and I can get lucky and whatnot. No skill involved at all but even an old tree rodent can get lucky. I remember once about 25 years ago in a bar in Miami. (Never mind). Looking forward to getting spanked by her Miffyness, it could be worse.

You will SPANK me Rich! You did last time we played, remember?

Wait, you're doing the Opy thing!!!!!!!!!!

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Fri, May 9 2014 11:23 AM

CanineSupervisor:
    I'll let Sdorr comment further, should he choose to do so.

FAIR AND SQUARE, sidewalk dick scrapper won, AKA, that dog boss feller! LOL.Great game and thanks!

Careful now to all, It's ????????????????

You will see. Have a nice day!

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, May 9 2014 12:49 PM

I have to play the flea infested dick dragger on a course where he shoots 29 and I have no clue about it. I'll make it miserable for him, that will learn him a lesson. LOL

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Fri, May 9 2014 7:25 PM

renniw52:

I have to play the flea infested dick dragger on a course where he shoots 29 and I have no clue about it. I'll make it miserable for him, that will learn him a lesson. LOL

LMAO !!! 

A piece of advice for you my old friend (emphasis on OLD). I'll be bringing Mjölnir  to that game. Be prepared for the THUNDER.

This the Army / Air Force game, R?  LMAO !!!!

GO KNIGHTS!!

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Fri, May 9 2014 11:01 PM

Lol, let's do this!  ;-)

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Sat, May 10 2014 5:24 PM

Any more results to post ?

RSS