Forums

Help › Forums

From Rusted to total Corrosion.

Thu, Nov 13 2014 1:33 PM (773 replies)
  • sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Sat, May 17 2014 3:03 AM

Mushy01:

Sorry folks, missed a day here due to other commitments, think I caught up on the scoring.

Seems I also missed The Doc giving Nurse Able her weekly check up, Dog Man nipping over to Dougie's back yard and leaving him a package or 3 and Sweet Miss Miffy giving Dog Man 2 free lessons, one in her native language and one in the language of golf :-) .

good games folks.

Dougie, I may be able to set up a knockout to follow on using the ranks from this here Round Robin, good idea :-)

1st Squirelnutz_Interspecies_Invitational

Thank you VERY much for organising everything and for all the updates! Your summaries are hilarious! And you can spell!!!!

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sat, May 17 2014 3:17 AM

Paulton v Sdorr. Round 3 St.G's, I won 2 up on 9th.

I played solidly while Scott had a nightmare, not the Scott who took 9 skins from K9 and myself.

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Sat, May 17 2014 4:32 AM

Paul beat me in round 6 at Merion.

I was trying to be clever and he was just being awesome.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sat, May 17 2014 4:36 AM

Round 6, Merion.

After an early scare, order was restored to the universe. Hard luck Miffy! Good game.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sat, May 17 2014 5:48 AM

Good day all . I hope to be done with all the clean up after the stormes we had . 

The small river I had running in my basement has stoped an I need to get that cleaned up before mold starts . I will try to get on tonight .

OPY

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Sat, May 17 2014 8:49 AM

sweetmiffy:
    I did NOT decline!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH, so when the red light flashes after an invite saying you "decline", that means what? OR, perhaps you were not paying attention and missed the whole thing. Sorry, guess that's my bad.

P.S. Ask my girlfriend and she will gladly tell you how "touchy" I can be! LOL.

Have a nice day!

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Sat, May 17 2014 10:02 AM

Why thank you so much Sweet Miss Miffy and your very welcome :-)

Mr Paul's 2 scores added and seems Mr Paul is the only one on an unbeaten run now .....

steroid tent will be erected for the next round :-) Anybody found with any trace of any narcotics in their blood stream will be omitted from receiving free drugs lol

Good to see you back Opy Wan , hope mr Nutz wasn't flooded, as I assume undried mouldy boulders mustn't be very comfortable :-(

Keep em straight folks and remember "Have Fun" ......

1st Squirelnutz_Interspecies_Invitational

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Sat, May 17 2014 10:08 AM

Well, sdorr an' I just completed a lovely round @ Merion,where after he stopped "overthinking things" ( his words), he proceeded give me a few pointers that led to him winning 2up. In my haste to get to the 19th, the wind blew my scorecard out of the golf cart and I was unable to retrieve it. Hopefully he has a copy , but if not, be it rightfully known sdorr emerged righteously victorious. Congrats on the win m'friend.

Doc :)

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Sat, May 17 2014 10:55 AM

drmoose:

Well, sdorr an' I just completed a lovely round @ Merion,where after he stopped "overthinking things" ( his words), he proceeded give me a few pointers that led to him winning 2up. In my haste to get to the 19th, the wind blew my scorecard out of the golf cart and I was unable to retrieve it. Hopefully he has a copy , but if not, be it rightfully known sdorr emerged righteously victorious. Congrats on the win m'friend.

Doc :)

sdorr and I just played round 8. He won 4 up.

It was quite an interesting invitation:

sdorr wrote
    on 17 May 2014 at 10:22 AM

where we playing girlfriend? send the invite. I'M kinda sober. lol

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Sat, May 17 2014 11:09 AM

sweetmiffy:
    where we playing girlfriend? send the invite. I'M kinda sober. lol

YEP! that's old school for "let's rock little missy".

Thanks muffin, ya all come back now, ya hear?.

Have a nice day!

RSS