Forums

Help › Forums

From Rusted to total Corrosion.

Thu, Nov 13 2014 1:33 PM (773 replies)
  • WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Sun, May 18 2014 7:19 AM

WigerToods2010:
    On Pine hurts  @ mo trying to get a multi player going... hole #1.... froze...sigh.

Only now just been able to finish the same 2 player game! unreal

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, May 18 2014 7:51 AM

Sorry, I was just talking golf there.

It was, of course a fun round in very good company played in good humour. I look forward to playing again Doc.

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Sun, May 18 2014 8:35 AM

@ Paul/Jay,

Cheers for the game.

Ended before I'd chance to reply. Good fun guys.

We should start an Ant & Dec tribute act.............. P, Jay, & Drunk 'un.

:O)

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Sun, May 18 2014 9:14 AM

I just played with Mushy and he wiped me out!

I managed to stay with him for the first three holes but then he just went into over drive or something!

Wow!

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Sun, May 18 2014 9:16 AM

Just played my round with the sweet miss miffy, defo been to long since we played last.

Her game as improved soo much and I missed that :-(

Anyway as for the game , I think its one we'd both sooner forget , some very strange goings on the first 2 holes before the game finally seemed to settle into the normal pattern, me struggling and my opponent having some real bad luck, the game could of gone either way only for Miss Miffys ball to expire and having to retort to the Rocks :-(

Being the gentleman I am I offered for her to restart but being the lady she is, she refused and battled on.

I won 3 & 2 but the score meaning nothing.

Miss Miffy , was a pleasure to grace the fields with you once again, please don't leave it so long next time :-) .

1st Squirelnutz_Interspecies_Invitational

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Sun, May 18 2014 9:27 AM

Mushy01:

Just played my round with the sweet miss miffy, defo been to long since we played last.

Her game as improved soo much and I missed that :-(

Anyway as for the game , I think its one we'd both sooner forget , some very strange goings on the first 2 holes before the game finally seemed to settle into the normal pattern, me struggling and my opponent having some real bad luck, the game could of gone either way only for Miss Miffys ball to expire and having to retort to the Rocks :-(

Being the gentleman I am I offered for her to restart but being the lady she is, she refused and battled on.

I won 3 & 2 but the score meaning nothing.

Miss Miffy , was a pleasure to grace the fields with you once again, please don't leave it so long next time :-) .

Oh mannnn!

This is why I love this game so much!!!!!!!!!! Because of friends like this!!!!

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, May 18 2014 12:01 PM

Round 8 - Olympic

This is the one I feared, he holds a hex on me -

I blew it!  Well played my friend.

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Sun, May 18 2014 12:25 PM

Thank you my friend. I enjoyed it immensely.

I knew what you were thinking the whole time: "when is he going to hex me?" 

Merlin The Wizard Dog

LOL

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Sun, May 18 2014 12:51 PM

Goin' green fer about an hour. Lookin' fer Mr.Caddie , Merlin The Wizard Dog, Opy, & Miffer. No haggis bombs this time, nor WMD's but, i might bring game.

Doc :)

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Sun, May 18 2014 2:26 PM

Gowf anyone?

:0)

RSS