Forums

Help › Forums

From Rusted to total Corrosion.

Thu, Nov 13 2014 1:33 PM (773 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, May 20 2014 6:38 PM

My apologies to all here for lagging behind. I just got home from a 14 hour day pushing a 700 lb Prep Mater grinding concrete. The player I was looking for has been red for some time so I will have to go to bed again. Maybe tomorrow night.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, May 21 2014 5:27 AM

I've got two ties left to play - mrcaddie, who seems to be AWOL and Mushy.

So if you're out there guys I'm ready to play...

• mara43
    1,674 Posts
    Wed, May 21 2014 6:41 AM

CanineSupervisor:
    When I see the Icon bobblehead in the thread

:-)

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Wed, May 21 2014 12:48 PM

I need to find Mush and Mr. Caddie - I brought a friend to help me ...

You check the bus, Zeus ! If you find one of them...hang on to him for me !

I'll check this trailer....You in there? Hey ! C'mon,I know you're in there, I can smell you !

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Wed, May 21 2014 2:41 PM

Well it looks like I have to Find a Door , Step on a tree rat , Chase a moose out of the woods And drag a Caddie down the front 9 .

I also think someone got a " Time out " .

OPY

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, May 21 2014 5:58 PM

I see no one again. This may take a while. I am only on at night and if I see no one green I play my one hole and get off. If I stay green all the time I will get one invite after the other and may not be available when I need to be. I would never leave a game to join another. I have the opportunity between 8-10 pm, usually. 

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Thu, May 22 2014 1:15 AM

well well well, I suppose it must be my horrid work schedule or something because I can't get Mushy to respond. Sent him messages which he never returns, oh well.

I'm looking for opy, Mushy and renn to finish this here thingamabob off. Message me when your going to be available please.

P.S. so sorry I missed the muffin Paulton diddy on here! LMAO. From what I hear, you did real good Paul.

Have a nice day!

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Thu, May 22 2014 3:25 AM

WGTicon:

hey folks

B-E  N-I-C-E

-wgticon

OK Sir, just saw this and was a wondering bout this bobble head thingamabob. Now I get it.

Dear sirs, ladies, bow legged women and broke back gents, and to whom it may concern, and with all due respect to you icon.

Listen up!

Canine, Moose, Opy, renn and I have known each other for over two and one half years, via this site. Although we have not "friended" each other until this here little diddy, don't mean squat. We are, and have been friends along time. We speak the same language because we are older and wiser than most here and can basically read each others minds. Were cut from the same cloth, OLD SCHOOL! And proud of it because we have earned it.

Paulton and Mushy01 came along later, but fit like a hand in a glove, and welcomed. (jury's still out on Dougie).

My point is this here sonny boy, BUTT OUT! What we say here is well within the WGT guide lines expressed * to an extent among friends. We are playing a game and some banter will be spewed to liven things up a bit, within the guidelines of course.

I know you have a job to do icon, I appreciate that and a fine job your doing!

Cause we ain't asking for nothing that we can't get on our own. If you don't like that way were living, you just leave us long hair country boys alone! That's all I ask.

Have a nice day!

*every once in awhile, I can get stupid and say some things that reflect that. I believe we all do, and regret it, my apologies. We express ourselves with restraint, for the most part, unless provoked, then, well, we get busy to set the record straight. Sometimes that requires some innovative thinking and word processing to get the desired message across, within WGT guide lines, of course. Sometimes we might scratch at that line, other times, just throw caution to the wind and say what needs to be said, because it needs to be said, and you know it icon . You can't, so we do and will.

Lighten up a bit on us old farts. We promise, sort of, to be nice.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, May 22 2014 3:31 AM

sdorr:

My point is this here sonny boy, BUTT OUT! What we say here is well within the WGT guide lines expressed * to an extent among friends. We are playing a game and some banter will be spewed to liven things up a bit, within the guidelines of course.

I know you have a job to do icon, I appreciate that and a fine job your doing!

Scott did you see the post that caused Icon to 'butt in'?

He didn't have a choice.

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Thu, May 22 2014 3:48 AM

See a few names 'red' at the mo. 

Anyone fancy a wee quickie - purely golf of course.

Sitting 'green ' meantime.

:)

RSS