Forums

Help › Forums

From Rusted to total Corrosion.

Thu, Nov 13 2014 1:33 PM (773 replies)
  • Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Mon, Jun 2 2014 2:54 PM

Sorry folks, having problems with my net at the moment, I can't even get to the ladder to update it :-( 

1st Squirelnutz_Interspecies_Invitational

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Mon, Jun 2 2014 3:00 PM

Mushy , Spy and I are replaying our match . See Edit of mine on last page .

OPY

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Mon, Jun 2 2014 3:04 PM

Ok Opy m8, thats down to you guys :-) .... as I said, I can't get to the ladder at the moment yet anyway, or anywhere else fast lol .

play well guys 

• spy88
    205 Posts
    Mon, Jun 2 2014 6:06 PM

The 5th round between the chipmunk and I (subbing for SDorr) was played @ Congress just now.  All square thru 9...into extra innings.  I finally found the hole on the 3rd or 4th to eke out a win. 

The little guy was fresh home from work and with no practice/game prior, not mentally ready for our match (totally understandable).  So I think that was my edge.  Otherwise, it should have gone his way.

Thank you for a excellent game, renni.

OPY and I still on track for a rematch.  Invite sent to Mushy and a "friend" request to Wiger for our rounds scheduled.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Jun 3 2014 4:03 AM

I lost count of how many of my short birdie putts stopped just short. Any putt of 15 feet or more was dead in. Spy played very well. This was my first time playing with Spy and it was all my pleasure. A true gentleman and most enjoyable to play with. Well done Sir.

Renni

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Tue, Jun 3 2014 5:12 AM

Mushy01:

1st Squirelnutz_Interspecies_Invitational

The format is Match playScored , front 9 and can the first person named in your game invite the other one please  with 1 week to complete each round 

Round #1  St Andrews

Round #2  Bethpage Black

Round #3  Royal St George

Round #4  Oakmont

Round #5  Congressional

Round #6  Merion

Round #7  Kiawah Island 

Round #8  The Olympic Club

Round #9  Pinehurst #2

Play well and keep em straight .................... BUT more importantly, HAVE FUN

report results in this thread 

THANK YOU.

^^^ Wee bump for the venues etc.

Hopefully about to get round #5 game in with Mr Paul .....  meltdowns permitting. :)

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Tue, Jun 3 2014 6:14 AM

Round #5:

Cheers for the game, Paul - fun as per!

Yer dodgy internet connex is a nightmare though. Time ye bought yer own and stopped stealing the neighbours! lol

Mr. Paul wins 1 up on the 1st hole of SD. Well played maaaaan.

:O)

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Jun 3 2014 6:22 AM

It was a strange round of golf and I was getting some peculiar looks from people.

Then it got quite surreal!!

Great match ( for me) against one of the nicest fellas in the game. Johnny and me always have a hoot playing together and this one was no different. A pleasure bud.

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Tue, Jun 3 2014 6:46 AM

A 'hoot'....... told ye, it's because yer an owl bassa.

:O)

*Btw folks - it looks like I'm 8 hours ahead (UK based)of the time stamp on  this post........

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Tue, Jun 3 2014 10:58 AM

Round  #7 :

Played Kiawah front 9 with the scorpion aka spy88 aka David.

Was a pleasure, David, fine player.

Nice to get to meet folk from around the globe.

Managed to put a 'W' against my name at the 2nd attempt today - Wiger wins 4&3.

Cheers for the game, D.

RSS