OPY

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Wed, Jun 4 2014 5:26 PM

What a fun random game that was Doc .

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Jun 4 2014 5:44 PM

Oh my God, Francois has joined the ranks, I will play him in place of anyone if your scared of him. I used to whoop him but now he is a TL and would love to give the old squirrel some pay backs. Love ya Frap.

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Wed, Jun 4 2014 6:08 PM

there's a contest going on in here?  Mush........you never told us lol

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Wed, Jun 4 2014 6:41 PM

Welcome FrankO .    Your just in time to help us finnish up round # 1 .

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Wed, Jun 4 2014 11:48 PM

Good games, you guys.  And that Paul is a sneaky player!  He's got some game!

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Thu, Jun 5 2014 3:43 AM

renniw52:
    Oh my God, Francois has joined the ranks

Lol, sorry Renn, but since Miffers went MIA, I had to bring in another top competitor to make sure I stay at the bottom. I'm sure Frapp would be more than happy to give you a lesson, but , for the Squirrelnutz Interspecies Invitational, he's all mine.

Yes Opy, always a good time m'friend, and, as we discussed, this might not be a bad time to bring up the possibility of "The 2nd Squirrelnutz Interspecies Invitational" as the first one is winding down, an' I think Renn would like a rematch ( wink wink ).

Doc :)

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Jun 5 2014 4:21 AM

You couldn't have picked a better man. We all know that Frappe is a species of his own. WGT would not be right without him. 

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Thu, Jun 5 2014 6:32 AM

drmoose:
    time to bring up the possibility of "The 2nd Squirrelnutz Interspecies Invitational"

Can we call it the Renni 3 putt challenge ?  LOL  Winn25

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Jun 5 2014 7:37 AM

Again Thank you for having  me  take Sweetmiffy   place .......    I had seen this thread   before but never  reed it,   I wish I would of ,I  may have participated at the start ....... only thing is I am now a TL ,not always fair to  have lower tiers players putt on Champs green . This is  the end of the first invitational .......   but  if a  second one is offered  I will be part of it from the start . Thank you all for the welcome message and the nice comments .      Have a good golf day all.     

RSS