Forums

Help › Forums

From Rusted to total Corrosion.

Thu, Nov 13 2014 1:33 PM (773 replies)
  • spy88
    205 Posts
    Mon, Jul 14 2014 2:19 PM

I've still got matches with sdorr, Mush, PaulTon and OPY to get invites from.  And I'm to invite renni, CanineSupervisor and Ziomio.  But need to know when any of you are normally on and green so I can adjust my schedule to fit yours and get our games in.

PM or post if you can pinpoint a day/time, guys.  Thanks!

David

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Mon, Jul 14 2014 3:08 PM

Good day all . Been kind of busy last few days setting up the 

" MrCaddies 12 days of Christmas in July give away " .

Spy . I see you and Paul green in the afternoon here for me , I will try to get games with you tommorow .

So is K9 still in this game or did Miffy take his place ?

OPY

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Mon, Jul 14 2014 3:13 PM

spy88:
    I've still got matches with sdorr, Mush, PaulTon and OPY to get invites from. 

Spy . I gave up on the who is to invite who .  If you see a player green just go for it .

I got games in when it was not my Invite to send but did anyways , I just say at the start " This is for the Renni open " 

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Mon, Jul 14 2014 10:33 PM

opyeuclid:

So is K9 still in this game or did Miffy take his place ?

Hi Opy

Yes, I've taken Lee's place. I played against Paul last night and managed somehow to beat him by one hole.

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Tue, Jul 15 2014 12:54 AM

Sorry all but I am OUT! Whenever I can find the time and get online here, all but one or two of you are available. I knew this would be tough with my schedule and I was right. Nobody in their right mind is up at this time of day or night.

Good luck all and have a nice day!

SDORR OUT!

• spy88
    205 Posts
    Tue, Jul 15 2014 12:16 PM

sdorr, please let me know when you're going to be on/green.  I can arrange my schedule for you as I haven't got one.  I can/will be on/green to get our round in at your convenience...just give me a day and time for it and I'll be there.

miffy, if taking K9's place, the above goes for you too.  Just let me know your availability time.

Luigi and I have already connected.

Mush, renni, OPY, PaulTon...same for you guys---I'm at your disposal!  Post or PM me.

David 

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Tue, Jul 15 2014 12:23 PM

On & green, 3 down 8 to go. Invites sent to Paul & Miffers ( even tho they were red ). should be good to go fer the next hour, and easy pickin's fer someone as I'm new born baby legend.

Doc :)

Managed to get my game in with Miffers, who schooled me big time ( no surprise there lol. ) At least my Avatar didn't spend all his time in the bunkers this round... was a good fun match. Thx Miffers and congrats on your win.

photo b9111d8c-8b27-4180-b508-0ae4be47e67e_zpsb9ea07a9.jpg

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Tue, Jul 15 2014 1:16 PM

spy88:

miffy, if taking K9's place, the above goes for you too.  Just let me know your availability time

Hi David

It's now 10:15 pm here which is GMT+2

I'm on usually from 5 am GMT to about 8 pm GMT

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Tue, Jul 15 2014 1:19 PM

drmoose:

On & green, 3 down 8 to go. Invites sent to Paul & Miffers ( even tho they were red ). should be good to go fer the next hour, and easy pickin's fer someone as I'm new born baby legend.

I managed to beat drmoose somehow. It was a brilliant game and the first time I have ever had the honour of playing with him. He is SO good but his irons weren't working today.

Opy, I think we have to play next, at Oakmont?

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Tue, Jul 15 2014 2:29 PM

Just had a most enjoyable game with Dave Strock , a true gentleman and a very fine player. How I did as well against him as I did will remain one of life's great mysteries to me. Thx much for the match, and congrats on your win.

photo 1214114e-36d5-44e7-aaa9-2d16d43e0c5e_zpsf8259299.jpg

RSS