Forums

Help › Forums

WoW!!

rated by 0 users
Fri, May 16 2014 12:00 PM (5 replies)
  • garypinhunter
    1,049 Posts
    Fri, May 16 2014 8:03 AM

The response and views and notes from the contact page of our Country Clubs Website has been overwhelming.  Finding all the Golf tips I have found from the great players on WGT has been fun.

Many of you guys with your tips have helped my game and many in our country club..Thank you.

I plan  to add more tips soon, been busy getting The Pin Hunters Club going.

So glad it has been a help to so many.  Happy golfing.

Gary

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Fri, May 16 2014 9:40 AM

Hi Gary

Congratulations on the success of your club and on your nice web site with all the tips.

I'm sure that you will be crediting all the amazing tips you got from the forums to the correct people.

• garypinhunter
    1,049 Posts
    Fri, May 16 2014 9:48 AM

sweetmiffy:

Hi Gary

Congratulations on the success of your club and on your nice web site with all the tips.

I'm sure that you will be crediting all the amazing tips you got from the forums to the correct people.

You are so right, my bad.  Will get that done today.

• garypinhunter
    1,049 Posts
    Fri, May 16 2014 10:30 AM

I think I have credits due for the tips.  If I have missed any just let me know.

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Fri, May 16 2014 11:01 AM

Good effort, but one question, why start 2 threads of the same thing? was it intentional or a mistake?

• garypinhunter
    1,049 Posts
    Fri, May 16 2014 12:00 PM

chrisironsbones:

Good effort, but one question, why start 2 threads of the same thing? was it intentional or a mistake?

I dumb mistake on my part.

RSS