• PAGES
  • Beryman
    9,098 Posts
    Fri, May 30 2014 3:38 PM

welcome and enjoy  :)

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, May 31 2014 4:28 AM

Welcome Billie. First rule: Have fun. This game is designed to be easy at first, you will start to figure it out, advance in levels very quickly and move up in tiers. It gets increasingly harder as you advance requiring you to upgrade your equipment. To prevent early frustration and maintain your enjoyment play at a sensible pace. Learn to play all the courses with what you currently have. This will accomplish 2 important things. You will not be raking out cash for balls or clubs, and you will get to see the different aspects of the courses totally free. As you advance and become more comfortable then try a better ball and perhaps a wedge or two. If you take it slow, listen to the experienced players and play with a few you will have a great time and learn very quickly. Definitely make some good friends and play with them. Don't even pay attention to your scores, never be embarrassed by bad shots and don't be afraid to try new things. Many of us over the years have done the same thing over and over and expect different results, then we complain about the outcome. I was guilty of this for way to long. Just a few tips from the old Hack Legend Squirrel Nutz. Have fun, the journey is more important than the destination. 

Renniw52

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Sat, May 31 2014 6:05 AM

dont listen to these people

RUN, RUN FAR AND FAST

for this game is addictive as heck

• Greyeagle49
    42 Posts
    Sat, May 31 2014 7:54 AM

Hi Billie

I wish I could have picked you before you joined another club. But I sent you an invite anyway in case you change your mind ok? I could use a few more female players in my club to even things out. Take care and have a great day. Good scoring too.

Michael Greyeagle

• Mark1962dr
    25 Posts
    Sat, May 31 2014 1:37 PM

Hello Billie,

I'm new as well, hope you are enjoying your game and hope to see you on the course soon

for a game or two and becoming friends I'm could use one or two myself.

Hope to see you soon.

• GOLFSWINGMASTER
    1 Posts
    Fri, Jul 4 2014 9:16 PM

Billie,

Hope you enjoy It as much as I do!!!  Play well!!!

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Mon, Jul 7 2014 10:01 AM

She's not my lover.  She's just a girl who claimed that I am the one.

But the kid is not my son.

<crotch grab>

• PAGES
RSS