Forums

Help › Forums

NO "Views Earned Today"

rated by 0 users
Wed, May 28 2014 11:21 AM (22 replies)
  • EdJaws
    402 Posts
    Tue, May 20 2014 9:09 AM

Anyone else not getting earned views on the "Watch this video get 5 views" link?

I got the 7 carousel views but not the others.

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Tue, May 20 2014 9:18 AM

Yes. And there is at least 1 other thread regarding the issue in one of the other forums.

IIRC - WGT does not program that part of the Earn Free Credits - Videos - page.

Live Gamer does.

• ISH47
    1,963 Posts
    Tue, May 20 2014 9:44 AM

I reported the problem to LG.. not sure I expect a reply.  I haven't got any surveys today either, pretty much just trolling the forums at this point.  Zzzzzzzzz

• EdJaws
    402 Posts
    Tue, May 20 2014 9:48 AM

Thanks,,, just wanted to confirm it wasn't just me.

Missed seeing the other post.

• Hubris2
    5 Posts
    Wed, May 21 2014 1:13 AM

As  you state, I, too, have not received credit for the views for watching the videos for a couple of days now.  I have tried it on 2 different browsers as well.  Chrome and Firefox.

• lvion
    25 Posts
    Wed, May 21 2014 1:01 PM

Same here. No extra views being credited. Was just doing that to the 1st one, now I don't get any. Tried different browsers also. 

• ToddCramer88
    88 Posts
    Thu, May 22 2014 4:43 AM

I'm having the same problem for several days in a row now. 

• KellyGreer
    448 Posts
    Thu, May 22 2014 6:06 AM

This is the 3rd straight day that I have encountered this same problem.  I have sent a message to Live Gamer each of the last three days (click on the question mark at bottom right - then click on CONTACT US and then fill out the form to e-mail them).  I get a "form" response back from them each day but nothing changes.  But at least it allows me to "vent" a bit about this problem.

Secondly, I only try ONE time now - so my viewing what they offer here has gone WAY down.  If it does not give me the five views it is SUPPOSED to give then I won't try again for the rest of the day.

Thirdly, I just earned 120 credits (not views) for taking ONE survey that lasted about 10 to 15 minutes (about Tiki outdoor torches).  

Plus I earned 10 other credits for surveys that I did not complete (from Peanuts Lab).   And I earned another 22 credits for watching other videos.  So I earned 152 credits this morning and it took me roughly 30 to 40 minutes to earn those credits this morning.  It would have taken me well over two hours of watching those Five View videos to earn 152 credits.  So........MAYBE..........live gamer is doing everyone a favor by not giving everyone what they are SUPPOSED to be giving for watching those Five VIEW videos.

• ISH47
    1,963 Posts
    Thu, May 22 2014 6:16 AM

I just started a new thread in "Everything Else".. no need in ALL of us giving them free views, I'll post in that thread if there's anything new to report.. I always check it 3-4 times a day anyway.

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Thu, May 22 2014 9:05 AM

I got credits today for the lower pay extra videos (2 or 3 views per play), but no credits (day 3) for the 5 views per play videos.

RSS