Forums

Help › Forums

ALT GAME with players who smoke pot

Sat, Aug 16 2014 5:01 PM (22 replies)
  • alexk345
    1,148 Posts
    Tue, May 20 2014 9:43 PM

When ever i played with puff420 , game always fun as he is always high. I think i like game played in fun atmosphere with some trash talk some philosohphy etc.

I think we all play alt game for fun.

Also mbaggesse always loaded with beer....chatty...

But with pot smokers..thought process goes beyond the normal realm. its fun.

So pot smokers unite and make country club , i will join. ofcourse i do not smoke but i like people with high. Harmless.

• geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Tue, May 20 2014 10:36 PM

alexk345:

When ever i played with puff420 , game always fun as he is always high. I think i like game played in fun atmosphere with some trash talk some philosohphy etc.

So pot smokers unite and make country club , i will join. ofcourse i do not smoke but i like people with high. Harmless.

:)

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, May 21 2014 12:15 AM

The lunatic is on the grass...Remembering games and daisy chains and laughs, got to keep the loonies on the path.

Is it Dormie yet?

• Jresh0817
    1,414 Posts
    Wed, May 21 2014 5:10 AM

The games also take FOREVER to finish..LOL

alexk345:

alexk345:

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, May 21 2014 5:24 AM

Jresh0817:
    The games also take FOREVER to finish..

LMAO My bad.

• alexk345
    1,148 Posts
    Wed, May 21 2014 5:11 PM

it seems too many oldies in WGT

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Wed, May 21 2014 5:20 PM

alexk345:
    it seems

You dont keep an eye on your log in status.

You seem to be FOREVER in AVAILABLE mode, - green dot

I send you invites to join ALT shot game and it just fades away.

PLEASE, log out or go RED DOT if you are NOT available to play or already in a game.

THANKS

....   do this and when you do join a game , you will find a group of mad aussies,   much better , funnier than pot smokers.

.... mate

• alexk345
    1,148 Posts
    Wed, May 21 2014 5:31 PM

i never seen you online ever.

• Jresh0817
    1,414 Posts
    Wed, May 21 2014 5:49 PM

lmao

PaulTon:

Jresh0817:
    The games also take FOREVER to finish..

LMAO My bad.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, May 21 2014 6:02 PM

Never tried the wacky weed myself. I have no problem at all with those that do so. I am usually a lot of fun with the 10-12 Yuenglings I have in me. To each our own. 

RSS