Help › Forums

Hi! (Introduction)

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jun 3 2014 9:25 PM (4 replies)
  • danakin28
    1 Posts
    Wed, May 21 2014 10:07 AM

Hello WGT World!

Dan here.  Started playing on here about a week ago.  The real thing is going to have to wait for awhile because of recent surgery (Saw the commercial for it on the GC while in the hospital).  I absolute LOVE this game!  

What I am most impressed about are the people that I have had the opportunity to play with that have been many tiers/levels above me that have been more than happy to offer advice-tips-encouragement to help.  I have lots to learn.  It is a learning curve which I am eager to jump into.  

I am more than open to feedback on ways to improve.  

Thank you again so very much!  See you on the course!  :)

Dan

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Wed, May 21 2014 11:01 AM

danakin28:

Hello WGT World!

Dan here.  Started playing on here about a week ago.  The real thing is going to have to wait for awhile because of recent surgery (Saw the commercial for it on the GC while in the hospital).  I absolute LOVE this game!  

What I am most impressed about are the people that I have had the opportunity to play with that have been many tiers/levels above me that have been more than happy to offer advice-tips-encouragement to help.  I have lots to learn.  It is a learning curve which I am eager to jump into.  

I am more than open to feedback on ways to improve.  

Thank you again so very much!  See you on the course!  :)

Dan

Welcome aboard Dan!

- WGTdbloshoe

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Fri, May 30 2014 12:57 AM

danakin28:
    Hello WGT World!

Welcome, bud.  Hit me up for a round anytime.  I sent you a friend request.  :-)

~Cheers~

Doug

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, May 30 2014 8:43 AM

danakin28:
    (Saw the commercial for it on the GC while in the hospital).  I absolute LOVE this game!  

We all get here by diff means..

I was looking for a quick game of chess and.....:))

Entertaining game if a little frustrating at times !!

Stick with it and good luck 

Andy

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Tue, Jun 3 2014 9:25 PM

alcaucin:
    I was looking for a quick game of chess and.....:))

love chess, hit me up sometime! :)

RSS