Forums

Help › Forums

You can Help out with this easy question

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jun 2 2014 9:58 AM (45 replies)
  • alexk345
    1,148 Posts
    Sun, May 25 2014 6:16 PM

You are tour pro because u r not good. I am legend because i am not good enough to be TL. its kinda lazy bum nature. 

That said i like the place i am in. hahaha. 

I always one step below. if they add one more tier and i will be TL overnight.

Its like if a new movie i really want to watch comes out i keep it for good day to watch

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sun, May 25 2014 6:46 PM

JFidanza:
    please feel free to clue me in

Well, let's just say you decide to get good clubs afforded by your level...96, and in about 3 practice rounds with good clubs and even WGT balls, you be playing driver putt/pitch/chip to the flag...then, you decide to play some credit tourney/MPC/etc...

Only reason to hang out at level 96 being a TP, is just to wait for "the right time".

Now that said, I do know of some very high level pros/TPs who still use starter clubs/balls, but just live on the putting challenge tourneys/blitz...no harm/potential foul there, because we all play from the same spot.

Edit:

Yes, I do enjoy the game:)

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Sun, May 25 2014 7:21 PM

alexk345:
    I always one step below. if they add one more tier and i will be TL overnight.

Come on alex u know better than that lmao

alexk345:
    I am legend because i am not good enough to be TL.

^^^ this is what u just wrote lol

• JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Sun, May 25 2014 7:41 PM

MBaggese:

JFidanza:

Well, let's just say you decide to get good clubs afforded by your level..

Thanks.

But just to be clear I wrote:

" It's about decorum...If there is something to learn from the people here about that aspect, please feel free to clue me in "

Expressing ' that aspect of decorum; (which I admitted I'm still learning) 

[decorum = correct or proper behavior that shows respect and good manners]

But moving on, I still receive your answer because I like to learn what people feel.

I like to change up my clubs a lot to compare, but I do other nice equipment. The game recording below was, as shown:

G20 10.5 diver (L58), G20 3W (L81), the NIKE irons (L85) the TM Spider (L92) the 3 common Cleveland wedges, yet in this game* I was using starter balls, again as clearly visible in the video.

Now, because I broadcast and stream on Twitch, some of my games are somewhat different than many other players here. My 2G RAM Dell Vostro 1510 running XSplit Broadcaster and other programs in the background like WMP for added sound effects causes nothing less that 100% CPU usage (maybe a little less during the scorecard) as clearly shown in the video**

Is your CPU usage meter at 100% when you play? How many GB of RAM? Does the CPU usage matter? [rhetorical] Without a doubt. There are dozens of posts about that issue in the forums. I'm just curious to hear what other players' answers are to these questions.

Was it a challenge for me to hit 2 eagles and 2 birds and reach a nice GIR during this game? (and now I know I should have punched out of the brush, etc. or not hit into it at all on #8) But feel free to watch the entire game, free of any game cheats or calculators, and at a fairly quick speed in my opinion, with the powerbar in full view. 

I wish someone who also has Teamspeak or C3 , or who can type fast, would ask to join me as like a mentor,  I might not be much of a challenge for reasons I've already explained** but I would be impressed if some of the pros of WGT could duplicate this situation and have success as much as I was lucky enough to have.

Even with starter balls & CPU at 100%*

See the Replay of the Wedge-from-Rough Eagle

WATCH the Full Game on Twitch gamer TV!

** CPU usage at 100% = stuttering power bar !

As I can clearly recall, for me to get anything close to this result required me to think a lot more. Just to add.

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Sun, May 25 2014 7:48 PM

JFidanza:

MBaggese:

JFidanza:

Well, let's just say you decide to get good clubs afforded by your level..

Thanks.

But just to be clear I wrote:

" It's about decorum...If there is something to learn from the people here about that aspect, please feel free to clue me in "

But moving on, I still receive you answer because I like to learn more stuff!

I like to change up my clubs a lot to compare, but I do other nice equipment. The game recording below was, as shown:

G20 10.5 diver (L58), G20 3W (L81), the NIKE irons (L85) the TM Spider (L92) the 3 common Cleveland wedges, yet in this game* I was using starter balls, again as clearly visible in the video.

Now, because I broadcast and stream on Twitch, some of my games are somewhat different than many other players here. My 2G RAM Dell Vostro 1510 running XSplit Broadcaster and other programs in the background like WMP for added sound effects causes nothing less that 100% CPU usage (maybe a little less during the scorecard) as clearly shown in the video**

Is your CPU usage meter at 100% when you play? How many GB of RAM? Does the CPU usage matter? [rhetorical] Without a doubt. There are dozens of posts about that issue in the forums. I'm just curious to hear what other players answers are to these questions.

Was it a challenge for me to hit 2 eagles and 2 birds and reach a nice GIR during this game? (and now I know I should have punched out of the brush, etc. or not hit into it at all on #8) But feel free to watch the entire game, free of any game cheats or calculators, and at a fairly quick speed in my opinion, with the powerbar in full view. 

I wish someone who also has Teamspeak or C3 , or who can type fast, would ask to join me as like a mentor, and I could broadcast and record it all and take this game to another level. I might not be much of a challenge for reasons I've already explained** but I would be impressed if some of the pros of WGT could duplicate this situation and have success as much as I was lucky enough to have.

Even with starter balls & CPU at 100%*

See the Replay of the Wedge-from-Rough Eagle

WATCH the Full Game on Twitch gamer TV!

** CPU usage at 100% = stuttering power bar !

With the clubs u got and the tees your using a 40 is not good at all if u shot -15 id watch it lol

• JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Sun, May 25 2014 8:04 PM

I'm sorry what balls are you using to get your score? What is your RAM, and what is your CPU meter at when you swing?

4% maybe 7% I'm guessing. 

Show me proof of someone on WGT for 5 months, in the same situation, tees, etc.  using something similar w/ starter balls and CPU usage at 100%  and low RAM computer getting these results. 

I'm not doubting you, I'm just curious.

ok lets say you're right. I'm still a lot better than I was 2 months ago, 

I have 148 holed shots and you have 188 but you've been playing 11 months longer on WGT then me.

Now that's funny 

"LOL'

Once again, decorum 

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Sun, May 25 2014 8:52 PM

JFidanza:
    I have 148 holed shots and you have 188 but you've been playing 11 months longer on WGT then me

lmao na your scores are whats funny fella im sure from 100yrds or less on most holes its easy to sink some shots and playing the  par 5 course makes it even easier 

JFidanza:
    Show me proof of someone on WGT for 5 months, in the same situation, tees, etc.  using something similar w/ starter balls and CPU usage at 100%  and low RAM computer getting these results.

what do i care about what others choose to use does not  affect me in the least bit so no proof needed bro

JFidanza:
    Once again, decorum

sandbagging is not good decorum either btw

JFidanza:
    I'm sorry what balls are you using to get your score? What is your RAM, and what is your CPU meter at when you swing?

and on a final note lvl33 callies 8gb and never looked and dont care 

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sun, May 25 2014 9:07 PM

JFidanza:

Well..

Golf (IRL) is a gentlemans game.

If you purposely hold yourself back so as to lessen the challenge that awaits you, it is considered sandbagging.

IRL it would equate to a player who just shot 76 but fixed his card entry into the system to post an 87...then keeps that 15/16 index rolling until a money tourney comes along and he  plays "the round of his life"..and fires off a 77.

Now if you are using "decorum" just in the sense of posting in the forums, your posts are just fine, IMO.

• JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Sun, May 25 2014 9:11 PM

@spdmoan: With a 100% CPU usage it a whole new ball game 'fella' (I use the term loosely)

Too bad you failed to prove exactly what is the main subject here, so that was a bogey. But I've give you more time to back up your story.

You must be proud of the 74 foot putt with those balls, try to use a starter ball and get something close to over 100' , maybe another 17 months and you'll hit it.

But because I hit from the easy tees I got a putt over 100 feet, huh? That makes sense.

While we're acting like 17 yr olds lets talk more stats, to note you've been playing approx. 17 months and I for 5 months, and your best is 26 (9-hole) 53 (18 hole) to my 26 / 54.

I think your score are funny, too.

and 8 GB !! well, I rest my case. I was wrong. Your CPU is around 2% right there. My challenge still stands. Play with 100% in my same conditions then I might be impressed. And that's not a bunch of talk at all.

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Sun, May 25 2014 9:20 PM

JFidanza:
    You must be proud of the 74 foot putt with those balls, try to use a starter ball and get something close to over 100' , maybe another 17 months and you'll hit it.

i doubt it cause i dont have putts from 100 ft 

JFidanza:
    While we're acting like 17 yr olds lets talk more stats, to note you've been playing approx. 17 months and I for 5 months, and you best is 26 (9-hole) 53 (18 hole) to my 26 / 54.

lmao i could lower that oh so easy by doing a par 3 round (like im sure thats how u got urs) 

JFidanza:
    Play with 100% in my same conditions then I might be impressed. And that's not a bunch of talk at all.

and why would i be sooooooooooo stupid to do that like u lmao na i think ill pass u make the choice to do it 

with the clubs you have and the tees your hitting off of using the starter balls isnt really a problem u just dont know how to play the game bottom line 

EDIT and with all the stats we got thats the only ones you can use to compare our skills lmao epic fail 

RSS