Help › Forums

You can Help out with this easy question

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jun 2 2014 9:58 AM (45 replies)
  • JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Sun, May 25 2014 9:28 PM

Sandbagging..

But "my scores are whats funny fella" (as spdemon said) , as I was told by him, and my stats are public. I don't play games against others for creds so I can't concur on the sandbagging implication, and if it were it would be to no harm to anyone.

Do you think it's funny how the issue of the CPU meter has been totally discounted, yet, in the forum when someone is having loads of trouble one of the 1st things mentioned is CPU usage?

If you are lucky enough to have an 8G, rather than my 2G, then open up 30 youtube videos or whatever it takes to max out your meter. Then duplicate my situation.

8 Gigs must be nice, that's around 131,072X the memory used to guide the NASA Apollo spacecraft. I bet you take the game full screen and it's all nice and big, unlike my 50% window minimization required for smoother game performance and XSplit region capture.  

If anyone can talk the talk with this simple request I'll be the 1st to tell my friend's what an ACTUAL challenge the players on here are, and how they can produce results in a difficult situation as I described, but till them I'm not sure what I would tell them except that only a few on here seem to be looking for anything more than bashing.

Thanks to those who have risen above this hauteur. I'm wishing I was more like you.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sun, May 25 2014 9:34 PM

I guess I am totally confused at this point..."fella"...play on.

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Sun, May 25 2014 9:37 PM

JFidanza:
    Sandbagging.

yes you are=deliberately underperform in a race or competition to gain an unfair advantage. you play tournies be it for credits or not does not matter a win is a win correct ?

JFidanza:
    Do you think it's funny how the issue of the CPU meter has been totally discounted, yet, in the forum when someone is having loads of trouble one of the 1st things mentioned is CPU usage?

why stream or record games with your computer then ? hmmmmmm better rethink that 

JFidanza:
    If you are lucky enough to have an 8G, rather than my 2G, then open up 30 youtube videos or whatever it takes to max out your meter. Then duplicate my situation.

thats just a stupid thing to do and btw i play the game and have about 6 tabs open most of the time 

• JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Sun, May 25 2014 9:38 PM

I'll give you time to prove that you can do it.

Even if you can't, then I think is fair to say 'You the master of the mouse click' and you are a wonderful golfer on WGT. Super. I'm sure your girlfriend or whatever is very proud, as well.[and hand to God I envy you for this! because my girlfriend dislikes WGT]

When you get to level 98 in 6 months as I did, I think you can figure out that STATS esp. on 1 putt and etc aren't too much of a concern. Obviously I played games with my eyes closed half the time just to get the XP points. I know about a hundred of these people on here are doing the same thing.

It's weird because in one ear I hear 'sandbagging' and in the other I hear I stink. It can't be both, so maybe I'll take 'I stink' because I ain't making a single cred off playing as you can see.

Of course, then, based on this inconsistency, there is likelihood that both accusations are inaccurate.  

" to gain an unfair advantage' ' and to hustle people'  How can someone who can't play good have an advantage? You can re-think that one yourself. 

That's nice pigeonholing and strawman tactic right there. You see my stats and because I choose to play a ranked round when I wish to do so, it violates no rule at all. Maybe you defamatory comments are more of what is a problem then little old 'tour pro' like me.

I'd just thought you would back up your gibberish about:

"With the clubs u got and the tees your using a 40 is not good at all "  When you say this is easy but can't even show me another member who has done the same, from the same tees, etc., with a normal CPU and starter ball and w/ 5 months on WGT, let alone one w/ a CPU at 100%! The Burden of proof is on the accuser.

In one single breath you claim: "sandbagger' to  to gain an unfair advantage' & your score is not good at all!" So, how can someone who plays bad have an advantage?? (..This guy had an advantage over me...he was not good, he can't hit the ball..he had an advantage!! LOL) 

Your odd bitterness has you spewing inconsistencies that are evident. I'm kind of glad that your golf game may be more uniform than your defaming distortions.

You use ' lvl33 callies'  ??? 

Try using a starter ball for 99.7% of your games as I do. 

With your dear proshop balls you might as well walk up and drop the ball next to the pin, then it will save yourself from the false reality of a the real challenge of hitting a starter ball as I use. 

Try a few shots w/ a starter ball with those fast meter Cleveland wedges.

I used a Callaway ball recently and with the slowed down meter I was able to start the swing, go brew a cup of tea & set the table, then be back in time to click the ding. Kids love 'em!

• jigglybutt
    208 Posts
    Sun, May 25 2014 9:41 PM

alexk345:

You are tour pro because u r not good. I am legend because i am not good enough to be TL. its kinda lazy bum nature. 

That said i like the place i am in. hahaha. 

I always one step below. if they add one more tier and i will be TL overnight.

Its like if a new movie i really want to watch comes out i keep it for good day to watch

.To the op I very much enjoy this game.  A good way to pass the time and challenge my mouse clicking abilities. Always a good time and entertaining in the forums,  its one of my favorite online games of all time. 

I wouldn't say you are bad player, I just would hope by level 100 you would know what your doing enough to move up. But I think in most peoples opinions you can't justify being almost lvl 100 and still pro or tour pro.  You've got access to some of the longest hitting clubs in the game. And your basically teeing off  from the baby tees with a cannon hahah. It just seems so off. You could be shooting 40's on purpose and then playing mp credits games as I could be wrong but I don't think they count toward career earnings. So it's understandable most would question your standing as a lvl 98 tour pro.  

Best thing you've ever said alex! I am legend because I am not good enough to be TL......If they made one more tier I would be TL over night. Words of a wise man right there. 

Alex your not holding yourself back, your just not shooting low enough scores to lower your average to 60 and there is nothing wrong with that. If they added one more tier you could be a TL overnight? Delusional to the max. Your going to lower your average from 67 - 60 overnight.....

I can't see any way that could be possible.  Based on your scores your throwing down a 7 stroke drop in average is not in the near future.

Just saying  when you say things like you/TL/overnight in the same sentence I question your so called logic.  Always talking about simpletons not understanding things yet you say things that could never happen like this. Blows my mind, but I expect nothing less at this point. 

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Sun, May 25 2014 9:45 PM

JFidanza:

I think WGT is a complex game, and it is a great pastime that makes you use your head while providing a realistic golf simulation.

Don't you enjoy this program?

Yes

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Sun, May 25 2014 9:52 PM

lmao this will be my last reply to your gibberish 

JFidanza:
    I'll give you time to prove that you can do it.

i dont need to do this nor will i do it EDIT(so i did actually give it a go just to prove its easy )

JFidanza:
    Even if you can't, then I think is fair to say 'You the master of the mouse click' and you are a wonderful golfer on WGT. Super. I'm sure your girlfriend or whatever is very proud, as well.

thanks for the complement but master of the click lmao no where near it as far as acting 17 as you say the girlfriend comment is more like a 10 yr old and has nothing to do with this game but im glad you have some concern for my wife but dont worry cause shes well taking care of 

so just keep doing your thing and remember one thing practice does not make perfect lol

here is the best i could do take into consideration i used practice on your tees and your greens but a 40 does in fact suck buddy (and my cpu stayed from 70 to maxed btw)

• JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Mon, May 26 2014 8:26 PM

Nice still shot, and a recording would be a lot more legit. There are dozens of free programs to record your full game. I'll help you out with that below.

You're still not pegging at 100%. Seems you just opened up a few programs as seen by your processes and took a screen grab, then closed and went back to playing..who knows how well because this is not a full game recording as I have provided. I wonder why your 8G is running so high when I'm not running XSplit my 2G CPU runs at 4-7%?

Your score is wonderful as you got to take as many mulligans as you needed. Too bad I didn't do that in my recording. (plus, practice games have that butter smooth meter, as others on WGT have mentioned, and I'm sure you are aware of) Mine was, on record, a tournament game) 

I guess because I played from the white tees my 41 yrd Eagle w/ a starter ball from the rough went in the hole, huh? That's makes a lot of sense. 

And let's take a look at how long it takes you to play the game. I'll have a stopwatch to test how long you sit on the shots.

Work on that holed approach shot stat of 188 in 17 months. At my rate of 148, I may have 444 if I was to add the 12 months more you've been playing on WGT. It seems that maybe because you use a non starter ball, you've forgot what it takes to putt from the fringe or hit from the bunker.

Record the game on bandicam, hypercam, xsplit, obs, evolve or whatever other free program you want. Since this is so easy, I have no doubt you can do it. 

Alert WGT that I'm what you claim a  'sandbagger' - but yet you say 'my score, golfing, etc is not good'. That makes a lot of sense. 

(Just as a small suggestion, you can work on basic typing skills. Because 'they suck, buddy'. I'm not perfect but you may want to try punctuation, and your use of 'u' instead of 'you' is laughable. Your capitalization needs big improvement. Ask your wife more about this when you go out to dinner at Chuck-E-Cheese)

I like how finishing five under, including birds, 2 eagles (with one 41 yrd from the rough) in a 9 hole, par 5 game with starter balls, hitting all GIR check marks except 1, running at 100% CPU and playing at a fast pace is considered something that 'sucks'. For playing 5 months at that time on WGT maybe if I walk on water you'll finally be happy.

After you finally back up your, as yet, unjustifiable accusations with some action, which should be easy for you do - then you can go boast to everyone on how you achieved a little better score than someone who has been playing ONE WHOLE YEAR less than you have! That will be your day in the Sun, and I will celebrate your 'success' as well. (honestly) But till then...

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Mon, May 26 2014 10:11 PM

JFidanza:
    You're still not pegging at 100%. Seems you just opened up a few programs as seen by your processes and took a screen grab, then closed and went back to playing..who knows how well because this is not a full game recording as I have provided. I wonder why your 8G is running so high when I'm not running XSplit my 2G CPU runs at 4-7%?

Number one it's hard to keep it pegged at 100% if u had a decent computer you would know that and like i said numerous times you choose to run that POS pc you got at 100% streaming crap rounds. (pointless BTW)

JFidanza:
    Your score is wonderful as you got to take as many mulligans as you needed. Too bad I didn't do that in my recording. (plus, practice games have the butter smooth meter, as if you don't already know that) 

Didn't need them even though i had the option to take them. The point was showing you that off the tees your using and clubs your scores aren't that good.

JFidanza:
    Work on that holed approach shot stat of 188 in 17 months. At my rate of 148, I may have 444 if I was to add the 12 months more you've been playing on WGT. It seems that maybe because you use a non starter ball, you've forgot what it takes to putt from the fringe or hit from the bunker.
    LMFAO here you go again with this nonsense let me give you some of your own stats
    Tin Holed Approach Shot
    73.92 Yd.

Tin Holed Approach Shot

The longest approach shot made in a stroke play round

JFidanza holed a shot from 8.24 yards.

JFidanza holed a shot from 3.89 yards.

JFidanza holed a shot from 3.99 yards.

JFidanza holed a shot from 5.67 yards.

JFidanza holed a shot from 4.08 yards.

JFidanza holed a shot from 8.51 yards.

JFidanza holed a shot from 4.82 yards.

JFidanza holed a shot from 4.66 yards.

JFidanza holed a shot from 5.72 yards.

JFidanza holed a shot from 10.22 yards.

JFidanza holed a shot from 8.71 yards.

JFidanza holed a shot from 26.18 yards.

JFidanza holed a shot from 4.64 yards.

JFidanza holed a shot from 4.60 yards.

JFidanza holed a shot from 12.44 yards.

JFidanza holed a shot from 8.77 yards

JFidanza holed a shot from 4.53 yards

JFidanza holed a shot from 5.04 yards.

JFidanza holed a shot from 6.51 yards.

JFidanza holed a shot from 5.82 yards.

JFidanza holed a shot from 4.27 yards.

JFidanza holed a shot from 4.25 yards.

JFidanza holed a shot from 8.02 yards

JFidanza holed a shot from 8.35 yards.

JFidanza holed a shot from 5.15 yards.

JFidanza holed a shot from 4.09 yards.

JFidanza holed a shot from 8.68 yards

JFidanza holed a shot from 3.28 yards.

JFidanza holed a shot from 7.60 yards.

JFidanza holed a shot from 4.92 yards.

JFidanza holed a shot from 10.84 yards.

JFidanza holed a shot from 5.26 yards.

JFidanza holed a shot from 5.89 yards.

JFidanza holed a shot from 5.36 yards.

JFidanza holed a shot from 6.71 yards.

JFidanza holed a shot from 3.72 yards.

JFidanza holed a shot from 3.15 yards.

JFidanza holed a shot from 5.44 yards.

JFidanza holed a shot from 6.62 yards.

JFidanza holed a shot from 7.06 yards.

JFidanza holed a shot from 3.72 yards.

JFidanza holed a shot from 4.09 yards.

JFidanza holed a shot from 3.86 yards.

JFidanza holed a shot from 4.83 yards.

JFidanza holed a shot from 3.27 yards.

JFidanza holed a shot from 4.83 yards.

JFidanza holed a shot from 3.27 yards.

JFidanza holed a shot from 5.19 yards.

JFidanza holed a shot from 4.46 yards.

JFidanza holed a shot from 5.59 yards.

JFidanza holed a shot from 4.33 yards.

JFidanza holed a shot from 5.27 yards.

JFidanza holed a shot from 6.35 yards.

JFidanza holed a shot from 3.36 yards.

JFidanza holed a shot from 5.21 yards.

JFidanza holed a shot from 4.26 yards.

JFidanza holed a shot from 6.70 yards.

JFidanza holed a shot from 8.12 yards.

JFidanza holed a shot from 4.74 yards.

JFidanza holed a shot from 5.15 yards.

JFidanza holed a shot from 4.20 yards.

JFidanza holed a shot from 5.89 yards.

JFidanza holed a shot from 5.40 yards.

JFidanza holed a shot from 3.99 yards.

JFidanza holed a shot from 4.92 yards.

JFidanza holed a shot from 7.64 yards.

JFidanza holed a shot from 4.89 yards.

JFidanza holed a shot from 7.19 yards.

JFidanza holed a shot from 4.22 yards.

JFidanza holed a shot from 4.47 yards.

JFidanza holed a shot from 5.78 yards.

JFidanza holed a shot from 5.40 yards.

JFidanza holed a shot from 9.75 yards.

JFidanza holed a shot from 6.50 yards.

JFidanza holed a shot from 3.85 yards.

Wow must be real hard to pitch,chip,putt or flop them in! ( Try something other than the best of 5's or 3's. )

JFidanza:
    (Just as a small suggestion, you can work on basic typing skills. Because 'they suck, buddy'. I'm not perfect but you may want to try punctuation, and your use of 'u' instead of 'you' is laughable. Your capitalization needs big improvement. Ask your wife more about this when you go out to dinner at Chuck-E-Cheese)

And as far as this statement goes you should keep it to yourself or i will be reporting you to wgt and not for being a sandbagger either fella.

Makes me wonder if you are in fact 10 years old.

Maybe if you tried more golf and less typing you wouldn't suck so bad ! (Punctuation isn't a hard thing to do either just so you know. )

JFidanza:
    After you finally back up your, as yet, unjustifiable accusations with some action, which should be easy for you do - then you can go boast to everyone on how you achieved a little better score than someone who has been playing ONE WHOLE YEAR less than you have! That will be your day in the sun, and I will celebrate your 'success' as well. (honestly) But till then...

And until you get some game and step up and become a  golfer (Meaning getting off those little baby tees your on.) then you can continue on with your gibberish in the forums.

Crying about your cpu,balls and how long you have played means nothing because you choose two out of the three.

So I'm finished with this conversation when you get to Legend ( Or if you ever can. ) then we can talk some more till then have fun playing sissy golf!

• JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Mon, May 26 2014 10:20 PM

Nice way to avoid providing the burden of proof for your accusations. The green shot yardages are the same for everyone, so, too bad you can't blame 'the white tees' on that one.

Funny how you left out my 105 ft putt which puts yours to shame as you have been playing 12 months longer. First you say I'm so close but when I putt far you say I'm not close enough. Like you never had a starter ball bounce off that hill on STA #5 and roll over 120 Ft from the pin, oh yea, that's right, you use those proshop balls that can stop on a dime. I used one Callaway like yours once and it was as good as walking up to the hole and dropping it on the ground next to it.  Now that's what I call 'sissy golf'.

Be sure to check my twitch page recordings where I made 30, 74, 77 etc yard shots from the rough, etc. using starter balls or my replays which I guess, in your view, 'all suck'.  It looks like you may have just been a little upset so you had to resort to bashing the heck out of my playing. Take a breath, man. I never said I was the king, in fact, in my posts I asked for a mentor!

You're the one who started with your defamatory remarks which have been, apparently, all unwarranted.   

How about my 8 under par, 4 birdies and 2 eagles, hitting all greens and fairways (except one fairway) on 5/28 ?

Maybe if I hit the rumored '38-under par round that included no fewer than 11 holes in one by Kim Jong -il' you'll stop crying. 

Be sure to go back to your precious proshop balls. Maybe for a little more challenge you can go shoot some fish in a barrel.

RSS