Help › Forums

You can Help out with this easy question

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jun 2 2014 9:58 AM (45 replies)
  • spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Mon, May 26 2014 10:32 PM

Lmao dude you just don't get it do you?

You hit from baby tees, you run your cpu high and you choose to use free balls then admit you stay tour pro on purpose. Then say ("Oh look i have 148 holed shots") from no more than 76ft lmao might i add.If you want to see how to really play let me know I'll show ya.

And of course the wonderful scorecard was from what ? bo5's go figure.

Lets run a game from the tees you should be on and see how that goes what you say ?

Oh and as far as this goes 

You're the one who started with your defamatory remarks which have been, apparently, all unwarranted.

I wasn't the only one to mention your play either you chose me out of the group (I think you picked the wrong one.) I'm expecting some long winded reply that means nothing as usual from you.

• JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Mon, May 26 2014 10:55 PM

The burden of proof is on the accuser, if you know anything. It's you that has to meet your own challenge. You can't hit without a proshop ball so you're avoiding the issue more and more. 

You have likely broken the posting guidelines by being the one who started your initial defamatory remarks toward me about 'sandbagging' which is untrue and I resent it, and then you contradict yourself in an obvious clamor about me being unable to play well (to which I have even partially agreed as I have asked for advice and a mentor in this very thread!)

If you think that I think I can meet up to a challenge and outplay someone who is using better balls and has been playing for a year longer than me, than I can't help you. 

I could maybe learn something from your playing but you can't stop yourself from continually bashing me for one moment.

It's likely that I will advance soon enough, and have the credits for those special balls you use on every game, and we will have a laugh over this and play a game in the future. 

The choice is yours. 

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Mon, May 26 2014 11:01 PM

You are without doubt the most arrogant, AND pathetic player on this site! I have very little patience for people with excuses for everything!

Your processor is not only to small to play the game, you max it out intentionally and use that for an excuse for your poor play...

148 holed approach shots, yea, but only 32 Eagles so those hole out come when everyone else is putting for birdies and your chipping your 4th shot ....

you have over 3000 bogeys and over 2000 dbl/bogeys and others, then a whopping 1200+ birdies...so your almost 5 times more likely to bogey or worse than you are to birdie!!!!

55% GIR, 77% Fairways hit from the baby tees with that equipment...

your 3 putt % is higher than your 1 putt %....

you won't listen to advice your given, yet you have the balls to call someone out, you film  these crappy rounds and actually  believe/expect people to watch them as opposed to watching a video of the best players on here shooting perfect rounds and actually learn something....get over yourself!

If you weren't so cheap and bought better balls your stats would be a lot better but you even use that as an excuse...

I really don't care or hold it against you for sucking at this game, but don't brag about failure, it's annoying! Wallow in mediocrity is you wish but please do it quietly....

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Mon, May 26 2014 11:09 PM

JFidanza:

I could maybe learn something from your playing but you can't stop yourself from continually bashing me for one moment.

It's likely that I will advance soon enough, and have the credits for those special balls you use on every game, and we will have a laugh over this and play a game in the future. 

The choice is yours. 

You have to get out of your own way first. I mean your ego is a little to much.

And with that coming from dan (Which he  is a lot better player than me.) should say something to you as well.

• JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Mon, May 26 2014 11:27 PM

Dan obviously hasn't read more than 2 posts on this thread.

Again, as I stated, I never said I lived up to your standards. I posted a great game, complete with visual record. Then the silly remarks started about me being a sandbagger which is unwarranted and a big offense according to what I have read in the forums, and on the WGT forum guidelines.

I have agreed my stats were less than perfect for several reasons!, and one that you have failed to see because your odd inclination to gang up on the 'sandbagger' , who can't play well' (no such thing, plus and I haven't won any credits whatsoever) is that when you play so many games in a short time, the last thing you care about is stats. If you think I had Kats calculator out and I was biting my nails over all the ranked rounds I had to make it to a high level in 5 months you have to be crazy or just malicious because that is impossible.

You even have to agree. That's impossible. Many people bash around the ball just to get the XP points and we all have tried the proshop XP boosts during that time.

Dan, read my posts and you will see that I never claimed that I was a God. I did mention a few good points about my stats and I've shown some nice games, but we all have them.  

It looks like the push has always been the same here:

'you weren't so cheap and bought better balls'  

But as it stands, no one here is taking on the challenge to always play without those balls !!... so like the others, your argument is illogical.

I have a record of this whole thread to prove that I have done nothing worse than half the people who replied to this OP.

Asking for a mentor is arrogant? No, Dan, it's the opposite, that just goes to show you that you are simply attacking me without even reading 50% of what I've posted.

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Mon, May 26 2014 11:35 PM

JFidanza:
    I have a record of this whole thread to prove that I have done nothing worse than half the people who replied to this OP

Ok so what about the 2 comments about my girlfriend/wife?When did i ever mention your family ? Lol don't worry bro i take no offence to it cause i know what the real deal is and if you want to throw a few practice rounds in let me know maybe i can give you some pointers never know.

As far as crying to wgt or reporting anyone it's not in my nature i don't care what folks do i just play on.

So what it gonna be ?

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, May 26 2014 11:54 PM

JFidanza:
    I have a record of this whole thread to prove that I have done nothing worse than half the people who replied to this OP

Which version of this thread do you have a copy of? You've edited your own posts more heavily than an issue of Pravda.

However, your deluded gibberish concerning the game does make fine comedy.

Bottom line is - You couldn't hit a bull in the a$$ with a banjo from 2 feet away.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Mon, May 26 2014 11:54 PM

JFidanza:
    Again, as I stated, I never said I lived up to your standards. I posted a great game, complete with visual record. Then the silly remarks started about me being a sandbagger which is unwarranted and a big offense according to what I have read in the forums, and on the WGT forum guidelines

No sir...you are incorrect, please go back to early in the thread...no one mentioned you "bagging" based off of a round, but (I) hinted at it based on what you said. 

Pretty sure I quoted it it as well.

Now...let's sit back and calm a bit JF...this about this, if after posting an opinion in a public forum, you have to defend yourself against all comers, yet no one is on your side.....

So is the world crazy, or just the individual thinking the rest are nuts? ;)

Might be time to step back, re-read from the top..as if you hadn't posted anything at all.

Read objectively, do not try to honor yourself by what you have written.

• JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Mon, May 26 2014 11:55 PM

I said I envy you, because mine hates the game. I'm serious.

Yet, all I've done is promote WGT to all my friends, I have linked to the site and made a Twitch channel to stream the game as suggested by WGT. I've created a FB group, and my own CC featuring voice chat teamspeak and a C3 voice channel especially for the game) I've created off line chatzy rooms promoting the integration of members. 

I apologize. I know I would lose many games to all of you. No kidding. I lost a blitz to a 2 day hack the other week who was hitting 3 ft from the hole!

Yes, I stink in many ways. But what now? I wish I was something worthy of the term 'sandbagger' as you might clearly understand!

I am going to get those awesome proshop balls to advance my game soon. It takes a while for me to amass the creds. 

You can go ahead on about me all you want, if it helps at all. Look at my Twitch page and see that it has been stated right there since the beginning that I want you to play me and you will beat me! 

I feel bad

but I always get like weird comments when I like ask about more info on drivers which draw and fade yet the irons don't. Then I try what has been suggested and I see my iron shot blowing away then I realize that I've been playing incorrectly, then I thank the person who pointed this essential fact about the game. 'I think to much' I was told also, maybe that's correct. I'll stay out of the forums and hope for the best. 

edit: bagging was misunderstood as I was stating that I could make the effort to play better but I don't push myself so hard as 'it would give me a headache', I've read that bagging is deliberately posting high scores etc. plus it's usually connected with playing other members for credits. I actually had to search the forums because I didn't want to inadvertently cause the offense. I see where the misunderstanding might have occurred. 

I have posted bad scores rushing through games for the XP points but that's very common from the members I've read about in the forum. 

I still regard WGT as a very complex program and I hope you all find what you are looking for out of it as much as I have.

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Tue, May 27 2014 12:00 AM

Get on green and we will play a game or 2 but since you got me blocked i guess that's a no huh

RSS