Help › Forums

Tournament rankings???

rated by 0 users
Fri, Oct 1 2010 4:12 AM (3 replies)
  • Blue8alls
    2 Posts
    Thu, Sep 30 2010 7:42 AM

hi,

i'm new here so i dont quite get it, how can a player with a tour master tier, or master tier, be in a first/second position in a amateur tier of tournament? how they can play in lower tiers or why their score counts in lower tiers...wheres the logic

can pls someone explain. thx

• zakibsen
    16 Posts
    Thu, Sep 30 2010 12:25 PM

It happens a lot that someone enters a tournament at one level and subsequently gets moved up a tier - they're still eligible to play in the tournament they originally entered, as long as that tournament is open.

Never heard of anyone being moved more than one tier though - I'm guessing it's a September unlimited but even so, they're moving fast.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Thu, Sep 30 2010 8:10 PM

Makes you wonder if they ex-legends starting over.

• Blue8alls
    2 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2010 4:12 AM

hm..i looked around the forum and saw that similar doubts and questions already exists. that is possible with some sort of lets call it "cheating"  play, for example,  one day as tour master then second as a amateur then again as a tour master. or maybe i'm seeing it wrong, coz i looked at one player stats/score and things dont add up (at least for me)...i can post players name for someone more experienced to look it up for more explanations.

and ok, if a player enters a tourney with one rank and in that tourney he achieves other, then why is his score now with a higher tier in the same tier as amateurs? that's just dumb stupid. his results should be in a leader-boards with same level as his...in that way they are "stealing" prizes...anyway that should be fixed, thats all..

RSS