Forums

Help › Forums

Equipment Asset List

Sun, Oct 3 2010 8:03 AM (3 replies)
  • Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Sat, Oct 2 2010 2:06 PM

I was playing a round and I was baffled at some of my shot results.  I have a cache viewer for firefox and I found the following.  Please check list.

Question to WGT, I do not own any rapture equipment, and at times when I make a shot the outcome and the flight of the ball conforms to a rapture club.  The reason is the G10's are high trajectory.

Also, I'm wondering if the meter speed inconsistency I experience could be the result of this abnormality.

Infinito

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Oct 2 2010 9:51 PM

What's with the male/female thing on there? Weird.

• Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Sat, Oct 2 2010 11:21 PM

The male/female could be the result of a MP round.  Are the assets from these rounds being mistakenly used during the course of a round.  The only observation that I can give credence to is the following. 

I'll clear my cache.  Reset my game options.  Then I'll play a CTTH course then play a MP round.  [MP=multi=player].  The resulting shots at times do not conform in my opinion to a G10 master iron shot.  The resulting shot at times look flat with less stopping power.  Even with a 7-iron I will get significant roll and other times perform as expected.

Pardon my rambling, but this could be a serious bug.

Infinito

• PugsAce
    1,825 Posts
    Sun, Oct 3 2010 8:03 AM

Infinito3010:

Are the assets from these rounds being mistakenly used during the course of a round...

... this could be a serious bug.

I've read that .swf files CAN contain ActionScript as well as simple graphics elements, but are you saying that somehow, filepaths are being corrupted by the introduction of these files?

Indeed it would be a serious bug, if information from an entirely different/incorrect directory was being read.

RSS