Help › Forums

... in breaking news!

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jul 10 2014 1:17 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Yasch
    310 Posts
    Tue, Jul 8 2014 1:46 PM

In reports from across Brazil, the sale of white flags have reached epic proportions

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Jul 8 2014 2:07 PM

LOL. Found this quote on a live coverage link.......

"Over on Twitter, God’s account (@TheTweetOfGod) has chimed in with what surely must be the definitive word: “Stop praying to Me, Brazil. Even I can’t help you now.”

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Tue, Jul 8 2014 2:10 PM

About 50 minutes in and Germany leads 5-nil...amazing.

• Yasch
    310 Posts
    Tue, Jul 8 2014 3:04 PM

YankeeJim:
    "Over on Twitter, God’s account (@TheTweetOfGod) has chimed in with what surely must be the definitive word: “Stop praying to Me, Brazil. Even I can’t help you now.”

That's brilliant!

As a neutral fan, I enjoy watching a good match, and having lots of goals is a great bonus, but not when it is so one lop-sided. It looked like a training ground exercise for the Germans.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Jul 8 2014 3:12 PM

Yasch:
    As a neutral fan,

Same here now.........but

Those Germans eh..they NEVER give up, well...

Couple of times obviously ! :))))

Andy

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Tue, Jul 8 2014 3:13 PM

mkg335:

About 50 minutes in and Germany leads 5-nil...amazing.

LOL it was 5-0 at 28:30 minutes...

• alexk345
    1,148 Posts
    Tue, Jul 8 2014 3:14 PM

In Argentina everyone pouring beer  on celebration of their arch enemy humiliation in Brazil. I love it.

FIFA always allow brazil to win games.

This germany team is most strong team i have seen. I think germany will beat argentina in final.

Argentina can beat tired holland 1-0 atleast.

I watche dthe game , germany could have scored 10 more goals but instead they were just passing time in second half. Also they did not want to run out of energy.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Jul 8 2014 3:21 PM

Just a joke my Allemange friends...

Basil on fire :))

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Jul 8 2014 3:26 PM

As funny ..ish

Us English eh ? :)

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Tue, Jul 8 2014 3:42 PM

I liked to see a very fair game - Brazilians playing the ball even when they were struggling, German offence player stopping when the Brazilian keeper was about to get the ball. Looking back to that brutal jump into Neymar's back, it appears to me that Brazil had to make a sacrifice to prevent ruthlessness from the Finals. Today, they lost in style.

In the middle of the second half, German stadium songs became really loud, "So ein Tag, so wunderschön wie heute, so ein Tag, der dürfte nie vergehn!" (A wonderful day like today should never end!) What about Sunday? Sing it again, Hans!

I really loved the scenes after the match, both teams hugging their backs with each other, German players consoling their succumbing opponents, emotional encounters after a physical match.

From the spectators, one moment was repeated here over and over: A German fan in his white shirt used his flag to dry the tears of a Brazilian lady with sparkling green eyelids.

• PAGES
RSS