Help › Forums

wgt membership

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jul 9 2014 11:29 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • BOBBENCH052
    3,788 Posts
    Tue, Jul 8 2014 2:00 PM

how do i become a wgt member, i see some players with wgt after there name, can anyone tell me how to do that

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Tue, Jul 8 2014 2:19 PM

As you may know, WGT Nation is only offered to eligible members in the community.  If you have not received the email, please make sure that the email address on your account is valid and accepting emails.

Here is the link to join, please fill out all the forms to see if you're eligible or not.

http://www.wgt.com/nation/

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Jul 8 2014 3:00 PM

WGTadmin:

As you may know, WGT Nation is only offered to eligible members in the community.  If you have not received the email, please make sure that the email address on your account is valid and accepting emails.

Here is the link to join, please fill out all the forms to see if you're eligible or not.

http://www.wgt.com/nation/

Have to chime in hear WGTAd sorry

WGT nation only comp ?? wtf ?

All of 40 pppl in some tiers, easy pickings ( credits )

Said b4, not invited till hit Legend tier, though had spent more than most @ that time, entered everything, WGT weeklies, RGs , sponsored CC comps etc et friggin cetra..

We / many asked for more transparency, as seems a lottery that some L80 master tier + are going to profit from the lack of competition ?

Those members are not your core spenders I feel ?

Andy

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Tue, Jul 8 2014 10:40 PM

LOL - How much transparency have you found here?

This tourney is a brilliant business move IMHO. Nobody pursuits the question if there are any benefits. Instead, players now are eager to join the club because there is an apparently easy 2,000 crs prize at stake in the low tiers (Pro / TP).

Let's keep the hope high that we'll not have to wait another nine months for the next one...

• Beer7
    66 Posts
    Wed, Jul 9 2014 12:42 PM

When i reached level 90 i got an e-mail to sign up as member. And i'm not Legend (yet).

But i see members who are not Legend and not Level 90 yet..

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Wed, Jul 9 2014 1:19 PM

Beer7:

When i reached level 90 i got an e-mail to sign up as member. And i'm not Legend (yet).

But i see members who are not Legend and not Level 90 yet..

There are two ways of being entered into the WGT Nation program.  Reaching level 90 or spending a certain amount of money in the game.

- WGTdbloshoe

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Wed, Jul 9 2014 1:45 PM

WGTdbloshoe:
    There are two ways of being entered into the WGT Nation program.  Reaching level 90 or spending a certain amount of money in the game.

You sure blood ?

Spent more than most at L 75 !!

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Wed, Jul 9 2014 1:49 PM

WGTdbloshoe:

so...earnings therefore do make a 'top' player - do I dare again bring up the idea of some sort of meaningful measure of match/skin/hio challenges/etc earnings being added to career earnings lol............oh never mind - i got jumped on before.  better off keeping it to level and tier - gives those who earn good reason to tier up - if it's nation tourney credits they covet 

why hide those earnings from career earnings? 

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Wed, Jul 9 2014 2:21 PM

duffer19:
    so...earnings therefore do make a 'top' player - do I dare again bring up the idea of some sort of meaningful measure of match/skin/hio challenges/etc earnings being added to career earnings l

Oooo, there's an elephant in the room :)))

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Wed, Jul 9 2014 3:43 PM

WGTdbloshoe:

What about the third way announced at the Nation page - reaching Legend tier?

@duffer: Spending, not earnings ;)

• PAGES
RSS