Argentina-Netherlands half time

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jul 9 2014 5:49 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • alexk345
    1,148 Posts
    Wed, Jul 9 2014 1:53 PM

TWO BAD TEAMS!

Argentina midfield is unimaginative. They keep going right wind every damn time when left is wide open. It almost like they doing set plays everytime. Too predictable. 

I think argentina midfielders are useless. 

Game is almost like who going to score lucky goal. Because i do not expect more than 1 goal. 

Both team playing conservative football. 

I feel like argentina is feeding messi as many times the ball but he could do nothing with it. Bad coaching i think.

They have to make others attack that can free messi. That is only way argentina going to win this game. 

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Wed, Jul 9 2014 2:01 PM

Are you losing confidence in your star alignment prediction, Alex?

• alexk345
    1,148 Posts
    Wed, Jul 9 2014 2:17 PM

hahaha. But just checked same type of stars aligned with germany also. so germany is 70% to win now.

• alexk345
    1,148 Posts

hahaha. But just checked same type of stars aligned with germany also. so germany is 70% to win now.

• alexk345
    1,148 Posts

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Wed, Jul 9 2014 2:40 PM

So the answer is yes then ... you've lost confidence in Argentina

BTW ... if you get the continuous "update spin" from your browser, click the page refresh button ... not "post".  That way, you'll only get one reply posted instead of two (or in this case, three).

• alexk345
    1,148 Posts
    Wed, Jul 9 2014 3:40 PM

Messi is way overhyped. That can't even pass the ball when 2 people on him. He lost so many balls near the box. 

The idea of giving the ball to messi hurt argentina big time, He is the reason they are losing. Argentina team very disorganized.

Penalty shoot out result depends on who is lucky today. 

• alexk345
    1,148 Posts
    Wed, Jul 9 2014 3:40 PM

Messi is way overhyped. That can't even pass the ball when 2 people on him. He lost so many balls near the box. 

The idea of giving the ball to messi hurt argentina big time, He is the reason they are losing. Argentina team very disorganized.

Penalty shoot out result depends on who is lucky today. 

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Wed, Jul 9 2014 3:41 PM

DaddysKat:
    you'll only get one reply posted instead of two (or in this case, three).
    Or learn how to delete the extra posts. It is not really that hard but then again, I might just be lying.

• alexk345
    1,148 Posts
    Wed, Jul 9 2014 3:51 PM

WGT forum software is bad. They need to atleast match string before allow it, My mouse triple clicks. :)

• PAGES
RSS