Surveys

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jun 28 2011 10:30 AM (39 replies)
  • piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Mon, Dec 27 2010 1:00 PM

opyeuclid:

Good Day,,  I paid for all my clubs this way

Me too, and I've had most of the clubs in the shop.

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Mon, Dec 27 2010 9:37 PM

TBH I have gotten 300 credits in the last few days by doing the latest survey. Received them immediately.

That's a fair number of balls.

• PorkyWalrus
    607 Posts
    Tue, Dec 28 2010 5:31 PM

I must be a boring person. I never once qualified for the 450 credit survey, only got the 150 credit one several times, and the myview one 75% of the time. I am working toward a good putter and the 80 level driver. Taking a loooooooong time to get there.

• borntobesting
    9,680 Posts
    Tue, Dec 28 2010 7:18 PM

PorkyWalrus:

I must be a boring person. I never once qualified for the 450 credit survey, only got the 150 credit one several times, and the myview one 75% of the time. I am working toward a good putter and the 80 level driver. Taking a loooooooong time to get there.

Greg do the free trial offers in complete offers. That and the surveys is how I got most of my clubs. The MOG offer and the Fun House and Game Pass offers are really good. Just remember to cancel before the free trial period ends and they charge you.Push and Play is another good one. At least I think that is the name of it.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Tue, Dec 28 2010 9:04 PM

Got another 450 credits yesterday with Amporio. Average 2 or 3 a week.

• PorkyWalrus
    607 Posts
    Wed, Dec 29 2010 7:48 AM

I tried stamps once, and my card number for some reason wasn't valid. I may try what you suggested, we'll see.

• Wazuka
    26 Posts
    Mon, Jan 17 2011 5:19 AM

Amporio does not seem to be available for Germans. There are four different surveys showing up, none of them actually working. I wasted quite some time and gave away my email address - and got no credits. That's truely cheating! 

• borntobesting
    9,680 Posts
    Mon, Jan 17 2011 5:30 AM

opyeuclid:

Good Day,,  I paid for all my clubs this way

Although I haven't paid for all of my clubs with the surveys they do keep me in balls.

• griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Mon, Jan 17 2011 6:33 AM

Sorry to hi jack this post folks, but i purchased 2 green fees and golf cart from Groupon, so did my wife from her account. She got the 850 credits promised and i didn't. i sent an email to wgt.com but have yet to recieve a reply. Maybe i'll get one to day. Oh the funny thing is a man got shot on the 17th green on Thursday ..lol

• SiCk0
    205 Posts
    Mon, Jan 17 2011 7:05 AM

I've to have paid for all my clubs using Ampario long & short never had any luck with any other ones now it seems i qualify then i'm also told that i'm not after starting a survey. Must have my ip number. i'm going to put money on the site now and was told the best way was to use Paypal.

RSS