Help › Forums

Surveys

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jun 28 2011 10:30 AM (39 replies)
  • borntobesting
    9,680 Posts
    Mon, Feb 21 2011 9:29 AM

MioKontic:

Sting - have you had any reply yet to your emails?  I'm still getting a blank screen, whereas I know others are able to do them, shich is why TrialPay's answer was a load of crap.

No no reply yet. But I wasn't expecting one today. They were off for the weekend yesterday and today in the states is a holiday so I wouldn't expect anything until Tuesday at the earliest.

• SiCk0
    205 Posts
    Mon, Feb 21 2011 9:43 AM

borntobesting:

SiCk0:

Sorry to here that i just did ampario today was about dog food 450 instant my wife did it for me. maybe try someone in your house hold to try it if you have someone there. Anyway good luck to you.

Did you do anything special to get the Ampario surveys  to load correctly? Mine are still loading to a white screen with no way to continue.

I just logged on it's 12:42 pm 2/21/11 went to surveys they were blank with no way to continue also.

• MioKontic
    4,643 Posts
    Tue, Feb 22 2011 7:46 AM

Still nothing changed on the Ampario surveys front, still getting the blank screen.

• SiCk0
    205 Posts
    Tue, Feb 22 2011 9:43 AM

It's 12:39 PM 2/22/11 did 2 short trailers for 8 credits each 1 my view survey for 75 credits. Ampario long and short still blank.  

• borntobesting
    9,680 Posts
    Tue, Feb 22 2011 10:08 AM

I did 3 of the 8 credits ones but I can't get the to the my view surveys. I keep getting this>>>>

There was an error connecting you to MyView Surveys.

And the ampario surveys are still blank and I have heard nothing from either Trialplay or WGT in response to the e-mails I sent them.

• SiCk0
    205 Posts
    Tue, Feb 22 2011 10:16 AM

borntobesting:

I did 3 of the 8 credits ones but I can't get the to the my view surveys. I keep getting this>>>>

There was an error connecting you to MyView Surveys.

And the ampario surveys are still blank and I have heard nothing from either Trialplay or WGT in response to the e-mails I sent them.

Diabetic connect 75 credits, snag a job 75 credits,my heart 75 credits. all other free ones i get all ready done survey.

• MioKontic
    4,643 Posts
    Tue, Feb 22 2011 10:22 AM

That's not fair - you Americans (some of you at least!  Well, ok, one of you) seem to have a lot more FREE offers than we have here in the UK.

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Wed, May 4 2011 4:47 PM

MioKontic:

That's not fair - you Americans (some of you at least!  Well, ok, one of you) seem to have a lot more FREE offers than we have here in the UK.

Same for us Aussies.

I'll be employing a Proxy IP address soon

• TracyMax
    2,361 Posts
    Wed, May 4 2011 6:30 PM

SHRUDE:

MioKontic:

Same for us Aussies.

SHRUDE:

MioKontic:

the free offers are hardly ever FREE

Same for us Aussies.

• TracyMax
    2,361 Posts
    Tue, Jun 28 2011 10:30 AM

ajr18:
    ive pre qualified for surveys in the last week but when i click to take them it says thanks for trying is anyone else having problems

i have yet to "qualify" for a survey after you give them your info they wanted in first place. Gave up on them and spend money to get credits.

RSS