Forums

Help › Forums

WGT prize payoffs, taken back by the wgt

rated by 0 users
Mon, Oct 11 2010 9:08 AM (5 replies)
  • rotsey
    42 Posts
    Thu, Oct 7 2010 7:04 PM

Good luck keeping what you win at the WGT. I know many players that have won prizes, Tourneys, etc. That the wgt has paid them in credits, balls, clubs, etc. Only to have them removed from their accounts in a matter of 2 or 3 hours. Being one myself. I was just awarded 500 credits for the bpb sept tourney win. Those credits were added to - then removed from my account in 2 hours time. I contacted the wgt about the problem. Their answer was, if you tell us who you are, we will look into this matter. YEP, the ol brush off. They gave me the award, i contacted them by e-mail, they have my player name, they re:'d my e-mail, and yet they need to know who I am. Screw the 500 credits. It's not worth my time or energy to explain their error to them. Fair warning folks. Watch your credits, and equipment very close, as they do tend to randomly disappear.

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Fri, Oct 8 2010 10:30 AM

In some uncommon cases it is necessary to ask that you confirm our data by providing your account name or, conversely, the email address associated with an account, when filing a support request.  We are very sorry for this inconvenience.

When there appears to be a discrepancy in your winnings, WGT is happy to help determine where the confusion lies and to rectify the situation. 

I will look into the issue you mention and contact you directly, rotsey.

Thank You

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sat, Oct 9 2010 1:03 PM

WGTadmin:
    In some uncommon cases it is necessary to ask that you confirm our data by providing your account name or, conversely, the email address associated with an account, when filing a support request. 

Shouldn't that say your account, as in singular?

• hoochlah
    81 Posts
    Sat, Oct 9 2010 5:52 PM

should probably say 'YOUR'. You're = you are.

i wonder wot sort of discrepancy it was?

• thunderbird
    381 Posts
    Mon, Oct 11 2010 8:08 AM

Rotsey change your avatar.

• rotsey
    42 Posts
    Mon, Oct 11 2010 9:08 AM

I aim to please t-bird. Problem is, most all I know prefer the others from the hooters tour. Your the first to ever complain.  For all others, the problem is. I won the Sept. BPB challenge. Good for 500 credits. Sez. so all over the place. The credits were put into my account, and in under 3 hours time, they were also removed. The wgt sez, they have no record of doing that. DAHHH. If I won the tourney, they owe me the credits. They should have a record of 500 added to my account NO MATTER WHAT!  SO- where are they? I ask and they give me non-sense. At least I have many people that have seen that I did win. But as far as getting the credits goes, fat chance. Come to find out, this is a rather common occurance. Many have told me, won balls, clubs, and credits have disappeared from their accounts in a 2 to 3 hour period of time. SO- I'm here to tell you all. Watch your account closely. You may have credits missing for no reason at all. 500 credits, big dang deal. Won't make me or break me, it's the principle of the matter. PLUS, the real kick in the head is it's all virtual, Who's it cost to give me the award I won anyway. lmao.

RSS