10 th day of etc....

Mon, Aug 4 2014 6:15 PM (104 replies)
  • alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sun, Jul 27 2014 10:38 AM

dkjhunt:
    could i have a set of cleveland wedges?

1 gift per person..

thought you might get most benefit outta this one, 64*...?

Don't use backspin !!   :)))

Sent

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Jul 27 2014 10:57 AM

2 gents were putting out on a par 3. 2 women golfers were on the tee behind them. One of the woman told the other to go ahead and hit. She said I better wait until they get off the green. The other woman said you cant't drive the green, go ahead. She tee'd off and the ball bounced on the green and hit the man putting. He grabbed his crotch and dropped to the ground rolling in pain. The women rushed to the green. The one who hit him said she was a physical therapist and offered to help him. She unzipped his pants and massaged his package for several minutes. She asked him if things were feeling any better. He told her it felt great but was sure the ball that hit him had broken his thumb. 

I don't deserve anything, just hope you all get a chuckle out of this.

Renni

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sun, Jul 27 2014 12:00 PM

Maebebaby:
    Would it be possible to get a putter?  The Ghost Spider at lvl 66?  I quit WGT for a few months and sold everything (harassment issues)

Sorry, you might quit again...try using the block player option under account.

gl on your 2nd coming.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sun, Jul 27 2014 12:04 PM

renniw52:
    I don't deserve anything, just hope you all get a chuckle out of this.

The question is not do you deserve anything, just, do you need anything R :)

• Maebebaby
    474 Posts
    Sun, Jul 27 2014 12:41 PM

alcaucin:

Sorry, you might quit again...try using the block player option under account.

gl on your 2nd coming.

Completely understood and that's good advice -

& thanks!  My fav CC allowed me back in so its fun again :)

• RaceMarshal
    354 Posts
    Sun, Jul 27 2014 1:31 PM

Hello Santa

My mate Hammertillidie is a level 40 Pro and would love an early christmas present to boost his game

watch?v=kAG39jKi0lI

my blackberry is not working

Best wishes

Michael

• opyeuclid
    6,708 Posts
    Sun, Jul 27 2014 2:14 PM

GDfan70:
    If possible, I have been wanting

you got a gift on day 5 . please let someone else have a chance .

• gdog8
    1,356 Posts
    Sun, Jul 27 2014 2:31 PM

Sorry OPy for replying but it irks me when people receive gifts already such as RaceMarshal above on day 7 and ask for more.  Why can't you be happy that  Santa Bombtesting visited you already and give others in the community a chance to take part in these acts of kindness.  ty-gd

• opyeuclid
    6,708 Posts
    Sun, Jul 27 2014 2:35 PM

gdog8:
    Sorry

No sorry needed . It bugs me also . But in this case Race is asking for a friend and not himself this time . 

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Sun, Jul 27 2014 2:55 PM

This is too funny….:-))

RSS