Forums

Help › Forums

wedges

rated by 0 users
Sun, Oct 10 2010 9:30 AM (4 replies)
  • emerfish
    20 Posts
    Sun, Oct 10 2010 5:30 AM

I'm inspecting all my wedges today, cause evidently all of them are bent. Ball goes flying left or right when it wants to. Kinda reminds me of our govenor in Florida. This has gone on long enough...don't make me wrap one of them around my caddies head. Happens on all the courses, but BPB is the worst.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, Oct 10 2010 5:45 AM

It's just a case of knowing when to aim 5% left. I'm sure one of the more seasoned players can explain it better than I. 

• emerfish
    20 Posts
    Sun, Oct 10 2010 6:09 AM

Thanks for reply Piz, This is more than a slight miscalculation though, I'm talkin about Severe ball flight,left or right and this is with me hitting the ding or very close to it. I'm pretty good with my wedges and from a hundred in I get upset if I don't get within 4 yrds.

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sun, Oct 10 2010 8:15 AM

go to the search box and type in "beast" or "VEM" -------------------->

this will help explain why you are having this. It is not a problem but built into the system to create randomness in the game.

• emerfish
    20 Posts
    Sun, Oct 10 2010 9:30 AM

go to the search box and type in "beast" or "VEM" -------------------->

this will help explain why you are having this. It is not a problem but built into the system to create randomness in the game.

Thanks Sarge, I know a little about beasty, but 3 times in 1 round WILL make me lose what is left of my sanity.  I will save replays from now on.

RSS