Forums

Help › Forums

Inviting to country clubs

rated by 0 users
Sun, Aug 24 2014 9:01 PM (8 replies)
  • lawman0121
    13 Posts
    Thu, Aug 21 2014 4:25 PM

This message is for anyone looking to join a country club. We are looking for more members in our club. All we ask is that members are active. So anyone looking for a club, not happy with the one they are in, or simply just wanting a change, just respond back to this message and I will get you the info. Thanks......

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Thu, Aug 21 2014 4:29 PM

lawman0121:

This message is for anyone looking to join a country club. We are looking for more members in our club. All we ask is that members are active. So anyone looking for a club, not happy with the one they are in, or simply just wanting a change, just respond back to this message and I will get you the info. Thanks......

Check out the Country Club Corner also.  Lots of players lately seem to be looking for clubs to join.

- WGTdbloshoe

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Thu, Aug 21 2014 5:00 PM

WGTdbloshoe:

lawman0121:

Check out the Country Club Corner also.  Lots of players lately seem to be looking for clubs to join.

- WGTdbloshoe

Hey shoe was the cc joining changed with the update cause folks can no longer get invites(from owners) or send membership wants(to a different club) if in a club if so thanks thats a great addition 

• lawman0121
    13 Posts
    Sun, Aug 24 2014 7:19 AM

Ok, thanks....

• DickBowman
    12 Posts
    Sun, Aug 24 2014 9:40 AM

I am new to  WGT and have requested  membership in six CCs. When I go to each CCs site, there is no indication that I have been accepted. The membeship list does not indicate any members and I have not figured out how to open it! Help!!

Thanks,

-DickBowman

• WGTyphoon
    597 Posts
    Sun, Aug 24 2014 11:06 AM

DickBowman:

I am new to  WGT and have requested  membership in six CCs. When I go to each CCs site, there is no indication that I have been accepted. The membeship list does not indicate any members and I have not figured out how to open it! Help!!

Thanks,

-DickBowman

You might want to try posting in the Country Club Corner section of the forums. Many of the active CCs check there regularly. It is the best way to get in contact with a CC you applied for. Hopefully one of them gets back to you and accepts you.

http://www.wgt.com/forums/18550.aspx

-WGTyphoon

• lawman0121
    13 Posts
    Sun, Aug 24 2014 4:57 PM

Dick, I sent you an invite..

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sun, Aug 24 2014 7:20 PM
    DickBowman:

Thanks,

-DickBowman

When you are accepted a green club name will appear on your profile page to the right of where it says Country Club, below your profile pic. You'll have more luck in getting a club when you reach the Pro tier.
  • DickBowman
    12 Posts
    Sun, Aug 24 2014 9:01 PM

courteneyfish:
    DickBowman:

Thanks,

-DickBowman

When you are accepted a green club name will appear on your profile page to the right of where it says Country Club, below your profile pic. You'll have more luck in getting a club when you reach the Pro tier.

Thank you for the info!!!

RSS