Forums

Help › Forums

Just wanted to say Hello to everyone

rated by 0 users
Sun, Aug 24 2014 3:31 AM (5 replies)
  • Deac222002
    13 Posts
    Fri, Aug 22 2014 8:55 AM

Just wanted to say Hello to everyone. I've been a member the last couple of months and really think WGT is the greatest place! I used to Golf on the real course some years back but, i have found Golf on the PC is not quite the same and yet is very challenging

I hope to get to meet and play with many of you wonderful players later on, there are so many of you it's incredible. I have always found Golf and the folks who play to be the Greatest!

Hope to meet & play with you all soon! Have a Great Day!!!!  

Deac222002

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Aug 22 2014 10:08 AM

welcome aboard!

-wgticon

• Deac222002
    13 Posts
    Fri, Aug 22 2014 6:42 PM

Thanks wgticon, I appreciate that!  Deac222002

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Fri, Aug 22 2014 8:24 PM

Welcome to the game and the forums.- there is a wealth of great info in here, or just ask questions.

You will find most players are willing to help newer players and most people are friendly......but do not be put off my the odd moron who is not - they are the minority.

One tip, try and accrue the free credits so you can upgrade your equipment (but ask the forums for advice).

• Deac222002
    13 Posts
    Sat, Aug 23 2014 7:56 AM

Thanks for your welcome alanti. I have notice many are very friendly. I am retired and seem to spend a lot of time here. I love golfing and can't go to the course much any more so, this is the next best. It would be cool though to be able to play side by side with someone and chat while your golfing though. At this point, my driving is not too bad however, I believe my putting needs real help such as instruction or tips.

• thesnakeyes
    892 Posts
    Sun, Aug 24 2014 3:31 AM

joining a country club helps your game no end loadsa members ar there to give advice. you are welcomme to check out mine. just click on my name

thesnakeyes

RSS