Forums

Help › Forums

UEL Ryder Cup @ Pinehurst: Sep20-Oct13

Fri, Oct 17 2014 4:57 PM (366 replies)
  • stevereilly
    5,910 Posts
    Tue, Sep 16 2014 7:38 AM

Corwyn:

I think I can make it work 1hr later at 5pm UTC (10am for me, 6pm for Steve, noon again for mm, and 1pm for Russ), but I'll only have a 2hr window maximum, so we would need to all get started promptly.

It shouldn't take us 2 hours to get the match won 5& 4.

mmyers0:

*considers taking this opportunity to talk a little trash, but decides to wait*

I just couldn't help myself !

• ColumbusStorm
    3,417 Posts
    Tue, Sep 16 2014 8:22 AM

GAME ON ! Group B at 5pm UTC Saturday Sept 20.

1pm ColumbusStorm

Noon mmyers0

10am Corwyn

6pm stevereilly

C and steve, be sure to setup and invite mm and me, so you will have honors on the tee once during the match. ;)

• stevereilly
    5,910 Posts
    Tue, Sep 16 2014 8:32 AM

ColumbusStorm:

C and steve, be sure to setup and invite mm and me, so you will have honors on the tee once during the match. ;)

Lol.     Yep , Russ.    I'll set it..

Nice to see the Ryder Cup spirit on both sides.   :)

• MainzMan
    9,590 Posts
    Tue, Sep 16 2014 11:29 AM

Corwyn:

Would all participants in these two matches please confirm here in the thread if these changes can work for them?

All sunny and smelling faintly of red wine here.  Just carry me to the tee, prise the bottle from my hand, replace it with a club and I'm good to go.

I would say do the same with Steve but there ain't no way in hell you're getting the bottle of of his hand!

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Sep 16 2014 3:42 PM

for my match, I am going to led kyrock lead the way for us

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Tue, Sep 16 2014 4:29 PM

More FYI...

Group C is still trying to work out a day to play.

~CD~

• Corwyn
    2,410 Posts
    Tue, Sep 16 2014 10:21 PM

Thanks for the updates, everyone... and for the banter: great stuff!

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Wed, Sep 17 2014 4:22 AM

Dying to see the results of the various matches coming in. 

Particularly the 4some with Cerino involved - 2 alt shots in almost 3 years.

Just in case you are unsure;

Once your opponent hits their shot it's then your team's turn to go, then the opposition again, and so on etc, etc.

Any questions don't hesitate to ask............... lmao

Go RoW!

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Wed, Sep 17 2014 6:07 AM

WigerToods2010:

Dying to see the results of the various matches coming in. 

Particularly the 4some with Cerino involved - 2 alt shots in almost 3 years.

Just in case you are unsure;

Once your opponent hits their shot it's then your team's turn to go, then the opposition again, and so on etc, etc.

Any questions don't hesitate to ask............... lmao

Go RoW!

I see you noticed that. I rarely play with other people because I'm incredibly impatient and prefer to play fast as hell. Waiting for folks to have a love affair with their replays like your co-cap drives me nuts. Thanks for the info though. I'll be sure to chat it up while the other side is playing their shots. That's ok right? ;)  lol

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Wed, Sep 17 2014 6:41 AM

CerinoDevoti:
    I'll be sure to chat it up while the other side is playing their shots. That's ok right? ;)  lol

The best time to do so............  especially if your opponent is near a hazard etc.

Don't forget to 'shout' using CAPS though - "GET IN DA HOLE!"  seems to be a particular favourite stateside.

:)

RSS