Forums

Help › Forums

COUNTRY CLUB GRAND PRIX TOURNAMENT

Mon, Sep 18 2017 3:08 AM (839 replies)
  • fmagnets
    3,640 Posts
    Sun, Feb 1 2015 10:34 AM

Poldi and I will try for Weds at 7pm my time, 10pm his time. I will Twitch as usual.

• RichJohn
    364 Posts
    Sun, Feb 1 2015 2:03 PM

Serenity Club for 3rd/4th place match (Finals)

Blitz - Faruk

singles Match play - Roaddawgstyle

Alternate shot match play - Archibald75/Kiribiki35

This has been a very long and competitive tournament.  Run extremely well by many people, the out-front team as well as the behind the scenes teams.  We at Serenity and especially the 10 of us who participated in the matches really appreciate all the work you have put in to make this happen and thank you very much.  We congratulate Aphrodite and Wooden Tee and wish them a strong finals match.  We look forward to the consolation match with Stato Libero dei Litfiba, have fun and enjoy.

Rich Johnson

• rata78
    578 Posts
    Mon, Feb 2 2015 9:16 AM

@ Roaddawgstyle

are available every day except Monday

from 21:00 onwards . (italy time)

tell me about your schedule so we try to reach agreement.

-Alfredo-

• Faruk
    19 Posts
    Mon, Feb 2 2015 9:30 AM

@ francobaldini

Hi there,

I can play 7pm EST on Friday and 4pm EST on Sat and Sun. Let me know what works for you.

Faruk 

• pierolitfiba
    6,844 Posts
    Mon, Feb 2 2015 9:44 AM

Faruk:

@ francobaldini

Hi there,

I can play 7pm EST on Friday and 4pm EST on Sat and Sun. Let me know what works for you.

Faruk 

Hi Faruk

I'll communicate with you for match against Francobaldini..................you wait my reply please.

bye

Carlo

• pierolitfiba
    6,844 Posts
    Mon, Feb 2 2015 9:53 AM

Francobaldini   vs   Faruk

Faruk please when you'll play can you create the match?...........because Francobaldini is Legend tier and cannot set wind high  thanx

Carlo

• Faruk
    19 Posts
    Mon, Feb 2 2015 9:58 AM

Carlo, Thanks, I will set up the match and invite him. Weekend will be suitable for me, please try Sat or Sun between 4pm - 5pm EST. 

I will wait for your reply. 

Faruk

• Lisa03
    5,910 Posts
    Mon, Feb 2 2015 2:31 PM

fmagnets:

Poldi and I will try for Weds at 7pm my time, 10pm his time. I will Twitch as usual.

Would you please post a link to your Twitch in this forum? Thanks-Look forward to the match!

• GLADSTONESCREWER
    749 Posts
    Mon, Feb 2 2015 3:16 PM

@ Demcug

For now we shall say Friday between 21:00 pm gmt -  23:30 pm gmt

I f i can do earlier i will let you know but my work this week is difficult

Is this ok for now Demetrio

Gladstone 

• AlbertoBQ
    2,560 Posts
    Mon, Feb 2 2015 6:19 PM

Hello everyone!

Sorry I have been busy these last days, but I see Carlo was here to hold the fort :-)

I see the singles matches are already under way for a date, very good!
    Please make sure also the Alternate Match players start to plan for a date soon.

Thank you everyone for all the appreciation.
    Me and Carlo have been greatly excited with this tournament, and we're happy to see things are going smoothly in these last games.
    We could not have done it if it wasn't also for the good cooperation between players, so we would like to thank you, the players, as well !

-abq-

RSS