Forums

Help › Forums

Upcoming Changes - Please update roadmap!!!

Fri, Oct 29 2010 3:58 PM (42 replies)
  • x1524807
    776 Posts
    Tue, Oct 26 2010 5:07 AM

CharlemagneRH:
    Also, not that I'm looking to get your post swept under the rug or anything, but you do realize that your post is by far the most off-topic post in this thread, right?  If you want to complain about it, I think it would be more appropriate to raise the complaint somewhere else.

KASLO SAID

Kaslo:

I am afraid that WGT will not respond. Seriously we have been asking WGT to keep it's members updated for as long as I've been here. Look at the facts, posts that should be locked immediately go on for days before someone finally takes note and locks them.

I REPLIED TO THAT POST WITH

Yes, I am glad you brought that up. WE have a poster, whose name I shall not repeat, who continues to change a topic and smear Israel. I sent 9 abuse letters

MATEY, THAT IS NOT CHANGING THE SUBJECT, THAT IS REPLYING TO THE SUBJECT. MAYBE YOU SHOULD GET NEW READING GLASSES

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Tue, Oct 26 2010 5:09 AM

x1524807:
    CharlemagneRH:
    Never happened, mate.  The wall post was recently deleted for reasons completely unrelated to your assertions, but it did not in any way encourage me to troll, instigate arguments, etc.  Somebody said they agree with what I say on the forums.  Is that a crime?

'NO CRIME COMMITTED, JUST A LIE. YOU ARE WHAT IS CALLED IN THIS COUNTRY -----

"A SH-T STIRRER

Was there more to that sentence, or did you just break your computer?

Seemed a little too abruptly ended for someone so furious.

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Tue, Oct 26 2010 5:19 AM

x1524807:
    CharlemagneRH:
    Also, not that I'm looking to get your post swept under the rug or anything, but you do realize that your post is by far the most off-topic post in this thread, right?  If you want to complain about it, I think it would be more appropriate to raise the complaint somewhere else.

KASLO SAID

Kaslo:

I am afraid that WGT will not respond. Seriously we have been asking WGT to keep it's members updated for as long as I've been here. Look at the facts, posts that should be locked immediately go on for days before someone finally takes note and locks them.

I REPLIED TO THAT POST WITH

Yes, I am glad you brought that up. WE have a poster, whose name I shall not repeat, who continues to change a topic and smear Israel. I sent 9 abuse letters

MATEY, THAT IS NOT CHANGING THE SUBJECT, THAT IS REPLYING TO THE SUBJECT. MAYBE YOU SHOULD GET NEW READING GLASSES

Oh!  There you are!  So you didn't break your computer after all.

So... WGT allowing me to actually speak my mind (how dare they) as opposed to banning anyone that dares to criticize the US or Israel is proof that WGT doesn't listen to its customers?

What if you'd requested that WGT burn down my house?  Would they be insensitive meanieheads if they said no to that too?

Seriously... cry about it.

1,644 Posts
    Tue, Oct 26 2010 5:22 AM

And this is exactly what I was trying to avoid on this thread.  Please stop or take it somewhere private.  Both of you.

• EllisSpice
    871 Posts
    Tue, Oct 26 2010 6:09 AM

I'd love WGT to update the upcoming changes, but alas I don't think they will. Unless...

Anyone actually tried PMing Sky? I've done this twice, and, amazingly, got replies both time, and not just one for both of them. He fixed my name (They call me Ellis***s) and give me the details about the career earnings from the KLM Open (sadly, nothing for us). Maybe if someone sent him a PM asking him to look at the thread, you may very well get a reply.

And now for the slightly off-topic bit...

How the hell do WGT think they can cope with 1 mod?! WGTLS has only around 1500 players, yet we need 5 mods at the moment, and even then sometimes we can't reply quick enough! None of us get paid at WGTLS, nor do we expect to. I also 'work' at another site, not related to WGT, where I help out, non-paid. That site has a membership of around 90,000, and has a team of site publicly working on the site of around 40.

WGT has many more users (many of them multiples no doubt), but only 1 mod! C'mon WGT, let some of us work for you, non-paid of course. I'm sure there's at least 10 players out there who wouldn't mind it, me being one of them.

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Tue, Oct 26 2010 7:08 AM

CharlemagneRH:
    So... WGT allowing me to actually speak my mind (how dare they) as opposed to banning anyone that dares to criticize the US or Israel is proof that WGT doesn't listen to its customers

YOU ARE TOO DUMB TO UNDERSTAND

Their are forums to discuss the world situation

THIS ONE IS FOR GOLF, AND VIRTUAL GOLF, YOU GET IT RUM RUM

you come to this forum to stir SH T, you have some that encourage you, BUT WE WANT TO TALK GOLF, NOT YOUR IDEA OF WHAT IS RIGHT OR WRONG IN THE WORLD

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Tue, Oct 26 2010 8:52 AM

The shot-shaping and stance-controls have been on the Roadmap ever since I've been a member here. This is the one saving grace for this game IMO, and should have been implemented in game play month's ago. The above features will change everyone's perception of the game, and perhaps the way the tiers and levels are played out as well. 

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Tue, Oct 26 2010 1:48 PM

Here's a Product Release post from WGT on April 15th of this year FWIW...

(why I copied and saved it I don't remember, but I did...)

WGTAlex:

Last updated: 4/15/10

In an effort to keep you more informed of upcoming product releases, we have published a list of planned features and changes, organized into two categories—“Coming Soon” and “Roadmap Features”. We will update the list as things are added or moved to another category.

.yadda

.yadda

.yadda

We will notify you of expected product release downtimes in the forums and via Twitter and Facebook 6-12 hours before it happens.

Coming Soon (30-60 days)

• St Andrews Back 9 stroke play course
    • More pin placements on St Andrews
    • Oakmont Full 18 stroke play course
    • Ability to create and join groups
    • Private tournaments - set up your own tournaments
    • New awards
    • New clubs & avatars

Roadmap Features

• Ability to save and share scorecards
    • Player reputation
    • The Challenge at Lanai closest-to-the-hole course
    • Multiplayer closest-to-the-hole game format
    • Leaderboards for game statistics
    • Shot-shaping and stance controls
    • Up/Down/Side hill lies
    • Handicap system
    • More pin placements on Kiawah

WGT did everything under the Coming Soon....

But only did the Multiplayer CTTH game format, Blitz, under Roadmap Features.

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Wed, Oct 27 2010 1:49 AM

x1524807:

CharlemagneRH:
    So... WGT allowing me to actually speak my mind (how dare they) as opposed to banning anyone that dares to criticize the US or Israel is proof that WGT doesn't listen to its customers

YOU ARE TOO DUMB TO UNDERSTAND

Their are forums to discuss the world situation

THIS ONE IS FOR GOLF, AND VIRTUAL GOLF, YOU GET IT RUM RUM

you come to this forum to stir SH T, you have some that encourage you, BUT WE WANT TO TALK GOLF, NOT YOUR IDEA OF WHAT IS RIGHT OR WRONG IN THE WORLD

WGT posted a news story about 9/11.

On top of that, someone else posted a thread about 9/11.  All I did was respond to that thread.  I didn't start the discussion.

Cry about it.

• resozv
    895 Posts
    Wed, Oct 27 2010 2:17 PM

EllisSpice:
    WGT has many more users (many of them multiples no doubt), but only 1 mod! C'mon WGT, let some of us work for you, non-paid of course. I'm sure there's at least 10 players out there who wouldn't mind it, me being one of them.

We all are doing gratis work every time we help someone by answering their forum post.

Matter of fact there are so many consummate mods here in the forums, WGT rarely needs to reply at all.

RSS