Help › Forums

Supersonic Ads

rated by 0 users
Thu, Oct 9 2014 9:38 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Docwormburner
    266 Posts
    Wed, Oct 8 2014 6:07 AM

Maybe I missed something, but where are Supersonic Ads? Have not seen them in 2 or 3 days. Tried three different browsers. Just curious, as usually they don't pay anyway.

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Wed, Oct 8 2014 1:18 PM

Using the Earn Free Credits - Watch Videos - tab I played and got credits for playing Supersonic Ads today (10/8) yesterday 10/7, 10/6 and 10/3.

• Docwormburner
    266 Posts
    Wed, Oct 8 2014 1:31 PM

ApexPC:

Using the Earn Free Credits - Watch Videos - tab I played and got credits for playing 10 Supersonic Ads yesterday.

That's just it, they are not showing up in any of my browsers. But thanks for letting me know they are still there. I do clear all caches, history, etc. Guess I'll have to contact support.

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Wed, Oct 8 2014 1:41 PM

Docwormburner:

ApexPC:

Using the Earn Free Credits - Watch Videos - tab I played and got credits for playing 10 Supersonic Ads yesterday.

That's just it, they are not showing up in any of my browsers. But thanks for letting me know they are still there. I do clear all caches, history, etc. Guess I'll have to contact support.

if you get a resolution - can you share with us the outcome?  I've not had them show up for 2 months now.

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Wed, Oct 8 2014 2:29 PM

ApexPC:

Using the Earn Free Credits - Watch Videos - tab I played and got credits for playing Supersonic Ads today (10/8) yesterday 10/7, 10/6 and 10/3.

The Supersonic videos under the "Watch Videos" tab still work, but when you click on the "More Offers" tab then click "SupersonicAds" you get nada.  In the past that tab was full of offers and videos.

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Wed, Oct 8 2014 2:52 PM

mkg335:

ApexPC:

The Supersonic videos under the "Watch Videos" tab still work, but when you click on the "More Offers" tab then click "SupersonicAds" you get nada.  In the past that tab was full of offers and videos.

yeah, i was speaking of the 'more offer's tab too - good clarification mkg - cheers - hope there's an answer - :) - both ways to get to supersonic actually come up empty on my screen however.

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Wed, Oct 8 2014 2:56 PM

duff, hellsya, was nice to get the "Rewards TV" thing once in a while, not to mention other recurring offers.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Wed, Oct 8 2014 3:25 PM

If you have any ad blockers running, try turning them off when you excess those pages.

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Wed, Oct 8 2014 3:57 PM

ZioMio:

If you have any ad blockers running, try turning them off when you excess those pages.

gave that a try - I did get a ton more ads though lol - still nada here - ty for the tip - worth a shot.  I'm thinking they blocked my ip - cuz i sucked up too many freebees or something lol - that's one way to keep out unwanted customers lol - like the guy spending 8 hours at the buffett line i guess lol

• Docwormburner
    266 Posts
    Thu, Oct 9 2014 4:24 AM

duffer19:

mkg335:

ApexPC:

yeah, i was speaking of the 'more offer's tab too - good clarification mkg - cheers - hope there's an answer - :) - both ways to get to supersonic actually come up empty on my screen however.

Yes, I'm speaking of the more offers button too. Also, I don't have any ad blockers on my computer. Maybe when you reach so many thousands of credits they owe you they just block you out.  :)

• PAGES
RSS