Forums

Help › Forums

LOADING ISSUES

Sat, Oct 18 2014 5:06 PM (7 replies)
  • jcutt
    14 Posts
    Thu, Oct 16 2014 3:35 PM

I have never had issues until this week on loading shot to shot or from the tee box to hole 1... NEVER!

Now, it wont do a thing and makes it a very unpleasant match for me and the other players.... It does it in every game choice as well... I use CHROME and again have never experienced issues, what do I need to do???

I reported the problem, and of course nothing has been done. I have cleared all memory, uninstalled Chrome and re-installed it... AND the same issues are still here!

Please fix this!!!

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Fri, Oct 17 2014 7:31 AM

jcutt:

I reported the problem, and of course nothing has been done.

You're assuming it's something WGT can fix?

If it only happens to you and no one else, the problem is more likely at your end.

Check your Chrome plug-ins - chrome://plugins/

Did you clear all the temp files out of Java

Did you clear all of Chrome's caches?

• josephk2317
    873 Posts
    Fri, Oct 17 2014 9:07 AM

Same here, every shot you need to reconnect. And also java crashing occasionally. And it's happening at work as well. 

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Sat, Oct 18 2014 9:20 AM

Who does the routine maintenance on the computer(s) at work?

Routine computer maintenance includes - keeping the Registry cleaned up, deleting temp internet files, defragmenting the hard drive, keeping anti-virus and anti-malware up to date, keeping the fan blades and heat sinks clean, etc.

• jcutt
    14 Posts
    Sat, Oct 18 2014 10:23 AM

APEX

I did all of those things as my brother is a MIS major...

And now SAT AM no issues...

• dedBuNNy
    1,919 Posts
    Sat, Oct 18 2014 11:39 AM

ApexPC:

Who does the routine maintenance on the computer(s) at work?

Routine computer maintenance includes - keeping the Registry cleaned up, deleting temp internet files, defragmenting the hard drive, keeping anti-virus and anti-malware up to date, keeping the fan blades and heat sinks clean, etc.

APEX ! ! ! !

Who gives a sh*t about fan blades dude ! ! ! The whole places is falling apart, wtf ?

Get in there and do something ! ! ! 

HEP US !!!!     HEP US !!!!

• AVMAC
    1 Posts
    Sat, Oct 18 2014 12:54 PM

I have the same problem here in Spain, I normally play a friend in the UK on a daily basis and also many games with USA players but now it has become impossible, I have all the system requirements , every thing is upto date, done all the things that people have suggested but to no avail???? such a shame as has been a good game till recently, will now have to find an alternative if it is not fixed soon!!!

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Oct 18 2014 5:06 PM

There is a problem with Chrome based browsers and Flash. I have the same problem.

In mutli player games,  takes forever to get to the 1st tee. Same during a game. Had to reload to get a faster gameplay and back to normal

Try this if you have a pretty good puter.

In the game Options under the Advanced tag....   click 'backround loading' to ON.  I did this the other day and loading is pretty good at the moment. 

RSS