Help › Forums

basketball you could win a talyormade r9 supertri driver

rated by 0 users
Sun, May 29 2011 9:17 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • arystheking
    18 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 9:21 PM

hey basketballs here and i was wondering on making a game and you pick who will be the best team around the 20 game mark so if your interseted just send me a message or repilie to this and will get started k.

i got the celtics

• Yoda79
    697 Posts
    Fri, Oct 29 2010 1:30 PM

Well, I had the baseball challenge that is wrapping up and I was thinking about doing a football and hockey challenge so it's only right a basketball challenge be implemented. Couple questions. You say "the best team'". Do you mean the team with the best record once every team has played 20 games? Need some more details on the challenge. Or are you just gathering names to see if anybody is interested. Well mark me down. And I will say my Orlandooooooooooo Magic!! That is if in fact what I asked is correct.

• Lobwedgex60
    74 Posts
    Fri, Oct 29 2010 1:41 PM

Sounds cool man.  Like Yoda said need more details.  I will play though put me down for the Los Angeles Lakers thanks.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Oct 29 2010 1:56 PM

This is what I get for being a Yankee fan-the Bills and the Knicks. LMAO, where'm I going with those 2 messes?  

I'll watch.   :-)

• ryan4spurs
    828 Posts
    Fri, Oct 29 2010 2:05 PM

Being from England, its quite difficult to keep up with American sports, but I do try my best because i'm a sports freak lol.  I'd take the Orlando Magic to have the best record after 20 games, but I don't think they will end the regular season with the best NBA record.

• Yoda79
    697 Posts
    Fri, Oct 29 2010 2:28 PM

Hey YankeeJim. Keep your head up. Although your Yankees are aging and the Bills.....well they just are......(I'll be nice)......rebuilding. Your Knicks seem to be on the right track. Picking up Amare Stoudamire was huge and if you guys can get Carmelo Anthony then you guys should be their in the mix very soon. I look for them to be serious contenders by next season at the latest.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Fri, Oct 29 2010 2:52 PM

I'm on a roll.  I picked Texas and San Francisco to be in the World Series and for S.F. to win everything... but that is yet to be seen.

So put me down for the up and coming Oklahoma City Thunder for the best 20 game record.

• Yoda79
    697 Posts
    Fri, Oct 29 2010 3:52 PM

I have another question. Since the season has started what is the deadline for getting picks in. 20 games are going to come quick. What are the rules to your challenge.

• bandidos
    50 Posts
    Fri, Oct 29 2010 4:00 PM

Miami Heats

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Oct 29 2010 4:03 PM

Yoda79:
    the Bills.....well they just are......(I'll be nice)......rebuilding.

Heh-going on 10 years now with this friggin rebuilding. 

• PAGES
RSS