Help › Forums

SupersonicAds Disgusting Service

Wed, Nov 19 2014 5:57 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • paulinderjia
    27 Posts
    Mon, Nov 17 2014 9:57 AM

This is a warning to all Wgt players

I completed an offer that was advertised in the 'get credits' section of WGT on 2nd November 2014.

The offer stated that if i signed up to Titanbet and deposited £15, i would receive 4463 credits and it stated that the offer confirmed on a 15 minute delay.

As i write this i still have not received my credits and it is now 17th November.

I have sent over 20 emails to SupersonicAds and they have asked me to send in screenshots of the offer, emails from Titanbet, proof of deposits etc etc (Luckily because i had read such horrendous reviews of Supersonic, i had actually screenshot everything) even though nowhere on WGT do they advise you to screenshot anything!

I have sent every bit of proof Supersonic have asked for and they just either tell me that they need more proof or change what they need screenshots of.

I have also contacted WGT customer support who tell me that there is nothing at all they can do as they

' do not have access to their database so we cannot verify the status of your offer"

As a long standing member of WGT i am disgusted that WGT advertise these offers from SupersonicAds but then do absolutely nothing to help me when Supersonic rip me off and i am even more disgusted at Supersonic who are  wasting my time and money!

Of course you all have a choice but if you decide to take up SupersonicAds on one of their offers, don't expect to get paid out...EVER!

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Mon, Nov 17 2014 11:16 AM

SPAMMING AND/OR TROLLING

Do not post anything that is, or could be, construed to be:

• repeatedly communicating the same or similar message

http://www.wgt.com/forums/p/272374/1959344.aspx#1959344

• paulinderjia
    27 Posts
    Mon, Nov 17 2014 11:30 AM

I have posted this once on this forum and also on other forums, I do not think it is spamming. Spamming would be putting it on one forum multiple times.

• paulinderjia
    27 Posts
    Mon, Nov 17 2014 11:31 AM

Do not advertise something that you are not willing to pay out on. Now that's what WGT should be worrying about!

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Mon, Nov 17 2014 12:00 PM

Contact your credit card company and stop the payment . Explain to them that the payment was a conditional offer that was not fulfilled by the other party . You always have the right to challenge card payments to vendors in most cases over a 30 day period . You always have a way out from these types of rip offs . So in the future you now know what to do . Hope this helps . :-)

• paulinderjia
    27 Posts
    Mon, Nov 17 2014 12:11 PM

Thanks, I will look into it.

Unfortunately the payment was with a debit card so the funs came straight out of my bank.

Worth asking them though.

Cheers

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Mon, Nov 17 2014 1:16 PM

I had a similar problem with supersonic ads,i sent them all the required screenshots/e-mail.They did give me the credits but 2 weeks later took them back.Admittedly i was furious as how can they revoke credits,so i asked them why.They said i didn't do it through there link,with that i went to live help on the site i completed the offer for.I asked them specific questions like,when did i sign up,was i a new user,how much i deposited,and then finally i asked them how i came across there site,as in what link did i use.They told me i had used the supersonic ads link to get to there site.I did ask for a copy of the chat to be sent to my e-mail account but took a screenshot anyway,and e-mailed this to supersonic ads support.

Bingo they paid up as they couldn't refute the evidence from live help from the site in question.

Hope this helps.

Russell

• rollone
    777 Posts
    Mon, Nov 17 2014 2:54 PM

it doesnt even load up now, for me anyways. same with live gamer...lol

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Mon, Nov 17 2014 6:16 PM

paulinderjia:

Thanks, I will look into it.

Unfortunately the payment was with a debit card so the funs came straight out of my bank.

Worth asking them though.

Cheers

It doesnt matter as paying with a bebit card is like doing a stop payment on a check . You can get your money back as your bank will have it withdrawn from the offers account . So you can still get a refund . Just explain it to them and they will do the rest .

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Mon, Nov 17 2014 10:41 PM

I am not getting credits from survey's 

I don't even want to fight with customer services.

But no doubt it is getting tougher.

I will no longer waste 10-20 minutes of my life. 

• PAGES
RSS