Forums

Help › Forums

On the Third Day of Christmas….

Fri, Dec 5 2014 2:04 PM (72 replies)
  • pedrito96
    61 Posts
    Wed, Dec 3 2014 6:50 AM

first of all thanks to all the santas because this is a nice tradition and i hope it doesnt end so thanks toeveryone that are giving their time for this 

now i would like to ask for a Taylormade Ghost Spider putter L35

have a nice chrismas everyone 

Pedro

• Ravpil
    14 Posts
    Wed, Dec 3 2014 7:16 AM

Hi Santa Patricia, merry Christmas to you and your family, what a wonderful thing to be doing doing, i wish the world had more people like you. I would love for Santa to stuff a set of Nike irons Lvl 85 into my stocking this year. If Santa can grant my wish, i promise to sell my current irons and use the credits to buy balls and gift them to random people that need  it,   greatly appreciated, thank you.

Ravpil

• jaroslaw
    345 Posts
    Wed, Dec 3 2014 7:28 AM

Dear Santa ( Patricia ),

Merry Very Christmas to you and all kind of good and not so perfect children,

Share this moment with all you can, and give hart as we do to others.

I celebrate 5 year this month on WGT, and this time of year I wish to have putter

Nike method L77+ and  Nike sleeve ball  if possible please :)))))))).

Have nice day and great time all year around.

Jaroslaw

• Marco129
    275 Posts
    Wed, Dec 3 2014 7:56 AM

Hi Santa. I Just stopped by to feed the reindeer.

- Mark

• hammertillidie
    24 Posts
    Wed, Dec 3 2014 8:04 AM

Hi Santa Patricia

I have just got to level 51 but am still playing with starter irons, if your stocking is deep enough that would be a very nice present, but tbh I would be very grateful for anything you could pluck out to enhance my game ;-p

Kind Regards and a very Merry Xmas to you.

Steve a.k.a. Hammertillidie

• jhollis1962
    355 Posts
    Wed, Dec 3 2014 8:17 AM

Thank You for your kindness. I would like to have a Cleveland 60 degree wedge if possible. Thank you for your consideration and have a wonderful day

• Studub
    18 Posts
    Wed, Dec 3 2014 8:52 AM

Merry Christmas Santa Patricia!  I wish I had a lvl 89 Bertha 3w for those pesky par 4s at Pinehurst! Would love to pay if forward like you one day as well.

-Best wishes from FL

Studub 

• AlBUnderpar
    466 Posts
    Wed, Dec 3 2014 8:59 AM

PS...I was told that it's not possible to gift any kind of vapor golf balls...if that's true Santa Patricia then please send a sleeve of the NIKE RZN Black Balls (L90+)...thank you very much :)

• JKnight6533
    23 Posts
    Wed, Dec 3 2014 10:07 AM

Happy Holydays  I would like lvl 85 driver since become a legend back tees hurting my game Big bertha or the slyder 

• Stefano0178
    200 Posts
    Wed, Dec 3 2014 10:42 AM

Dear Santa Pat, I fear that Santa Roger missed my christmas letter because of the moderation of my post... it has been published after 10 hours, so I guess It has gone missing...

I don't want to ask more than one Santa, but please, If Santa Roger missed my letter, could you please send me the Callaway X2 Hot 3 wood (L73+)?

Thanks a lot and Merry Christmas!

(P.S. Serious note to moderators and all Santa volunteers: i don't want to cheat, and I don't want to ask more than one item, you can check my post on the Day 2, it's the same, but has been posted after 10 hours on page 7.. Timezone is a REAL problem with forum moderation. Thanks a lot for your patience)

RSS