Forums

Help › Forums

On the Third Day of Christmas….

Fri, Dec 5 2014 2:04 PM (72 replies)
  • Phenix10
    6 Posts
    Wed, Dec 3 2014 12:07 PM

Hello there Third Day Santa,

I'd really appreciate a Taylormade R1 TP 9.0 White Driver (Aldilia 65 shaft) this Christmas season. Thanks again!

Steve

• KennyFingPwrs
    5 Posts
    Wed, Dec 3 2014 12:30 PM

Hello Santa,

I would love some new balls for Christmas, presents for my kids are taking president over my purchase of balls for my game.  Thank You and a Very Merry Christmas to ALL

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Wed, Dec 3 2014 12:44 PM

Al B - best letter to santa presentation award!! Diamond style - that was cool

• Nils13
    426 Posts
    Wed, Dec 3 2014 1:46 PM

Dear Santa,

I have been a good WGT player for several months and I am proud of myself climbing the tier ladder but now it feels I'm on the end of the road because I can't even reach fairway any longer when I have been moved to back-tee.

I am watching the videos every day which give me 1 credit each (sometimes 2 credits) and I also stay up to 3am (CET) to watch the live games since I sometimes is credited a new ball.

So far I have been able to save 1.500 credits and will soon have enough money to buy myself a driver and a decent iron set but does Santa think there could be a surprise for me under the tree soon?

I'm sorry for any misspelling but English is not my native language

Thanks
    Nils 

• Wisha
    316 Posts
    Wed, Dec 3 2014 1:52 PM

Hi Santa,

All I want for Xmas is a Callaway Big Bertha 10.5 (Fubuki Shaft) l18+

I only have standard clubs and would really love to be able to drive the ball longer.

Hope you have a great and safe Xmas.

Thanks Santa

Wisha

• cyrusthegreat
    85 Posts
    Wed, Dec 3 2014 1:52 PM

Dear Santa Patricia,

I would really love a Cleveland wedge or two. I got to Tour Pro with starter clubs and balls, and some Ping woods and irons got me to Master pretty quickly, but with longer tee distances I'm finding myself having to do a lot of extra work around the green. Even one high-quality wedge would be a huge help to my game. Thank you so much for your generosity to the community as a whole!

Merry Christmas!

• Elknoxious
    1,123 Posts
    Wed, Dec 3 2014 2:05 PM

Patricia! Patricia! Patricia!

There isn't a nicer Santa!

Thank you for bringing smiles to faces all across WGT land. Your'e one of a kind!

Dear Santa Patricia,

How are you? I'm doing well.

Please, all I want for Christmas is a round of golf with you sometime soon. 

Thank you,

Eric 

• Fleetfoot1815
    57 Posts
    Wed, Dec 3 2014 2:41 PM

Oh, where to start? I've just made level 66 as a Tour Pro, but really need to start sinking more 8-12 foot putts. One of the Versa putters, or even a Nike Method 001 if it can go lower than its unlock level, would be wonderful if Santa can get it in his sack for me?

• OMGbogeyAgain
    163 Posts
    Wed, Dec 3 2014 3:17 PM

SantaPatricia

id love a sleeve of Nike RNZ BlackBalls

:))

Buon Natale 

• ccgp
    493 Posts
    Wed, Dec 3 2014 3:32 PM

I would like a sleeve of level 71 nikes

Thank you and God Bless