Forums

Help › Forums

hi my name is greg brown

Mon, Nov 8 2010 12:32 AM (1 replies)
  • gdbrown1517
    2 Posts
    Sat, Nov 6 2010 11:11 AM

i have been playing this game for some time now and it is very cool and met a lot of very nice people , i'm about a level 30 now and i have done survey's and practice round's to earn point's and i have not recieved my point's yet i'm kinda frustrated with that part of it but would like to say i have enjoyed all the other members who i've played round's with and i would like to introduce myself to the rest of the member's thank you all. and keep on keepin on .                                   greg brown

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Mon, Nov 8 2010 12:32 AM

Welcome Greg.  Be careful or you might get hooked with this thing (smile)

Not sure this will answer your question, but I posted this on another thread for someone that wanted info about Credits, Levels and Points. You can also learn more in the FAQ Home and Getting Started over there--->

Generally,

Credits are used to buy equipment and balls that are unlocked in your Level.  You can also use Credits to enter pay tournaments and to buy other stuff.  You can buy Credits and you can earn Credits in tournaments.  You can also receive Credits by participating in offers such as the surveys you mentions.   

The Level you've attained will determine what equipment is unlocked.  The higher your level, the more and the better equipment is unlocked, and better virtual equipment you have makes playing this game much easier.  Levels are attained by earning Points along the way.    

Points are earned by playing the game.  You can earn more points by playing everyday, completing rounds and in other ways.  There is also a virtual boost drink call XP available that can help you earn points faster which can move you to higher Levels quicker.

Joey

RSS