Forums

Help › Forums

A really strange shot - has anybody seen this before?

Sun, Dec 14 2014 9:27 AM (24 replies)
  • Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Sat, Dec 13 2014 5:52 PM

OUCH lol

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Sat, Dec 13 2014 5:54 PM

Mushy01:

OUCH lol

We all learn this the hard way I guess.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Dec 13 2014 6:20 PM

After reading this post I went and drank about 12 beers. i have concluded that it is true, there is gravity, I guess that is why I am still sitting on my A$$ typing this response. Other than that I have no conclusiounables or what not.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Dec 13 2014 7:52 PM

Mushy01:
    Not being a jackass I don't think .

Clever edit on that post explaining what you think after I responded to it. That instead of the sarcastic remark was all I was after. 

Carry on.

• SHutcheson
    51 Posts
    Sun, Dec 14 2014 9:27 AM

Those two are pretty painful, especially the 2nd one where the audio gives you the "sunk putt" soundtrack, while the ball bounds merrily away from the hole.

I had posted this also on my club page - one of the fellow members replied with this link (doesn't seem physically possible to me). Maybe one or two of the "scientific analysts" earlier in this thread could comment on this one (the 83 yard shot that is coming in for a landing, ricochets solidly off the pin near the bottom and ends up 232 yards from the hole)

To see the worst of them, click here...

I don't know the player, so apologies in advance if there any offense taken at the third hand re-posting of the link.

RSS