Forums

Help › Forums

"DAY 17........Christmas 2014"

Thu, Dec 18 2014 10:12 AM (92 replies)
  • HOR88
    3 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 5:01 AM

Dear Santa 

Hello, I am new to the game and truthfully i am in need for a lot lol. But for christmas i would very much appreciate it if you might be able to help me out with one or all of these three things. I need a new drive, fairway woods and balls. I appreciate you taking the time to read my request i know how busy you must be with christmas approaching quickly. Thank you again for your consideration and i hope your christmas is filled with joy.

Sincerely,

HOR88

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 5:10 AM

Have fun with your day G.

Rich

• hellofatry
    5 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 5:13 AM

[i have been playing for just under a year and i am goin to become legend soon and am worried my driver wont be sufficiant for the distance i will need from the further tees... so santa i would like a new driver for x-mas. the big bertha would b great..                                                                                             thank you santa

• RonCarr
    243 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 5:42 AM

What a Great idea gdog8,was fortunate to meet you the other night on twitch and even got to watch you play,,What a nice gentleman you are..

Have a Happy and Healthy holiday..

• immy5150
    28 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 6:00 AM

Very kind of you'all, and Merry Christmas to ya.  I would love a new 3wood...i am level 80.....also i love those 400cr colored balls Volvik

• pdxpack
    75 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 6:07 AM

My memory is not what it used to be. A course notebook is the gift for me.

Merry Christmas.

• robroy123
    102 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 6:13 AM

My driver is 225 and my 3 wood.  Would love the 

TaylorMade Rocketballz 10.5° Driver (L26+)

if your out there Santa have a great day. Rob

• gdog8
    1,356 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 6:45 AM

First and Foremost thank you for the well wishes so far and  hope everyone is having a joyous holiday season thus far!  I will be popping in and out thru out the day to read the list and well wishes. As always all the wishes will be read and considered. 

***Only thing that  we Santa's ask is that is IF you have received a gift on a previous day please respect your fellow golfers and Santa's and do not ask again.  Be happy that the man in the fat suit visited you once already and think of the other good blokes and sheilas who have not gotten their visit yet.***

Cheers! GD

• HYDEOWL
    6 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 6:46 AM

OOPS SORRY

didn't realise you could only ask once 

my apologies

HYDEOWL

• gdog8
    1,356 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 6:49 AM

OK ALL LET THE GIFTING BEGIN- SANTA #1 YOUR PREZZIE IS IN THE POST MATE!  I WILL BE SENDING A GIFT MESSAGE ALONG WITH.  IF YOU DO NOT GET YOUR LITTLE MESSAGE PLEASE TELL ME B/C IT IS NOT ALWAYS THE PRESENT BUT ALSO THE THOUGHT BEHIND IT!  CHEERS!-

RSS