Forums

Help › Forums

"DAY 17........Christmas 2014"

Thu, Dec 18 2014 10:12 AM (92 replies)
  • Boombastico
    29 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 7:01 AM

Santa... how to express it... my balls have been all gone this year... ! So I have to ask you for a replacement. No, I'm just joking.

We all know what a genorous man you are... and who needs new balls ??? ;-) A230 yds. R11 S Wood ( no, not the Hybrid !!! ) would do the deal as well ! Thank you, Mr. Claus ! And Merry Christmas to all of you including these people that have to wear their socks all over the time ! >:-D

Cheers,

Boombastico

• scousesteve
    8 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 7:08 AM

DEAR SANTA I have bean  a very good boy this year and just small gift will do god bless u santa

• JDenson1
    1 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 7:10 AM

merry Christmas  Santa  You are a great Man!!   I would love any gift from you!!

like maybe a Xhot driver . or just some balls   Thank You Santa

• LGreen5
    50 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 7:14 AM

Dear Santa Gdog8,

I would greatly appreciate it if you could gift me the Callaway Big Bertha 3 Wood at Level 89+.

I'm at the Tour Pro level and I'm hoping this new club will help me get to Master, I've heard that good clubs and balls will help improve your game, as well as practice, practice and more practice. I try and practice as much as possible, my game has come a long way.

If you're unable to see your way clear for this, two sleeves of the MAX Slow Meter Vapor Tour Pro balls will do.

I know that every Santa is exceptional for doing this, I'm sure you have your family obligations as well. So thank you Gdog8 and all of the Santas of WGT, your generosity will not go unnoticed.

Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year,

LGreen5

• gripNrip
    4 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 7:30 AM

Dear Santa Gdog8,

I have been a good golfer this year and a Ping G 25 iron set with a Ping G 25 10.5 Driver

and/or 2000 credits would greatly be appreciated!!

Thanx...Santa

PS......HOLE, HOLE, HOLE.....and Merry Xmas to all!!!

• buckeyebomber
    118 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 7:35 AM

Finish the other Santas first.

If you have anything left over, a good putter would be nice.

If you can, can, if you can't I understand.

• BenjaminHolmes
    16 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 7:50 AM

Hello Santa, the main gift i have been dying for are the level 85 Nike Irons. I tried them once and fell in love with them. If thats not possible, the nike 282yd covert driver is my second wish. PLEASE SANTA!!!!

Thanks,

Benjamin Holmes

P.S: Thank you to all the Santa who are going out of there way to help others. Its a great deed and we are truly grateful!!!!

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 8:10 AM

gdog8:
    Santa Appreciation Day lol (S.A.D)

Awesome post Santa GD!!  What a wonderful idea :) Hmmm what do I want, what do I want…..lol

It's a busy week for me, so I don't have much time to play but have a couple of brackets to do, sooooo maybe ….the speed up boost to get me thru it quickly?  Thanks :-)

Merry Christmas to all….

• a123688
    48 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 8:41 AM

Hi gdog8

Merry Christmas and happy holidays and a big thanks to all the santas doing it this year!!! :)

Hoping to improve my putting this coming year. If possible an Odyssey Versa #1 Black Putter L70+ or the TaylorMade ATV 56 Wedge L86+ would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks for the consideration!

Thanks again to all the gifting the Santas are doing this year!!

• gdog8
    1,356 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 8:47 AM

SHRUDE:

Thats a cool idea!

I'm representing Aussie Aussie Aussie CC as a Santa this year (day 21). 

I am happy for new balls in my bag or my two front teeth,,.. that would be good too...

:)

Looks like Santa already brought you a gift Shrude but nws m8 will check the bottom of sled , when all done and see if have any loose balls or teeth to gift to you -lol or a member Aussie Aussie Aussie CC the balls not the teeth that is -Cheers GD

RSS