Forums

Help › Forums

Day 23.....Christmas 2014

Wed, Dec 24 2014 8:38 AM (102 replies)
  • TNP56
    510 Posts
    Tue, Dec 23 2014 4:17 AM

I need the Level 97 Nike irons   SOOOOOOOOOOO  bad Santa.......

HO HO HO  & Thank you

• SeabrookFlash
    463 Posts
    Tue, Dec 23 2014 4:42 AM

Merry Christmas to you and your family.. I'd like the WGT White and Blue  Stand Bag Plus

Thank you very much

• LGreen5
    50 Posts
    Tue, Dec 23 2014 4:53 AM

Dear Santa Marco129,

I would greatly appreciate it if you could gift me the Callaway Big Bertha 3 Wood (89+). I'm currently at the Tour Pro level and I'm hoping this club will help me get to Master and beyond.

If you're unable to grant my request for the club, could I please have two sleeves of MAX Slow Meter Vapor Tour Pro+ balls or three sleeves of the Volvik Crystal Vapor balls (L53+). Color: Green

I've been told that good clubs and balls will help improve your game. I've also heard that practice, practice and more practice will help improve your game as well. I try and practice as much as possible, computer is down at the moment. Hoping new one is on the way for Christmas, ( not from you of course...lol).

I think you and all the Santas have done exceptional work, I'm sure all the players of WGT feel the same way too. Even if some haven't received any gifts as yet.

Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year to you; your family and all the Santas of WGT,

LGreen5

• thekidispure
    104 Posts
    Tue, Dec 23 2014 4:59 AM

merry christmas mark and all wgters im going to try one last time to try and get level 97 nike irons come on santa help out the poor.my stocking is hanging on fireplace .hohoho.i know they are expensive but i could really use them cause im going to tour legend real soon.i have received a gift on 8th day but i bought the avatar and then wgt gifted it to me and its an avatar cant get money back for it.

• WWilliams46
    91 Posts
    Tue, Dec 23 2014 5:15 AM

Merry Christmas to all and if Santa had a set of Male Sunday Reds available I would be very happy with "clothes" for Christmas instead of "Toys"      Thank you ! 

• ozysouthpaw
    2,955 Posts
    Tue, Dec 23 2014 5:26 AM

PaulTon:

Be careful out there my friend...

Yes, very careful ....

• MCarey2
    22 Posts
    Tue, Dec 23 2014 5:34 AM

Marco129:

Merry Christmas

I'm Mark and I'll be playing Santa today.

What would you like from the WGT pro-shop for Christmas this year?

I am a higher level player but I have been asking once a day for the TaylorMade Ghost Spider putter level 92. That is all I want and need. I have spent alot of money upgrading my clubs and I always spend good money on balls. I just cant afford the 2400 credits for the putter. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all. Thank you in advance for the putter and for what you folks are doing here.

• terryntx
    56 Posts
    Tue, Dec 23 2014 5:47 AM

a new big bertha driver or at just some golf balls, either way, have a wonderful christmas...........

• AnotherRick
    15 Posts
    Tue, Dec 23 2014 6:01 AM

Dear Santa Marco,

I have tried to be a good boy this year and have played for nearly 120 days straight. I haven't thrown my mouse or hit my computer in many months now. However, I'm really looking forward to a new Nike lvl 94 putter to take my game to a new level. Maybe even make a run at Legend.

Thank you Santa!

• jb6000
    1,231 Posts
    Tue, Dec 23 2014 6:01 AM

G'day Mate

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth...my two front teeth :) they got knocked out Friday nite at the pub LOL

Slab of Melbourne would be kool as well but if I can't get either of them, I'd not smile again till my teeth were fixed and I'd stop drinking piss from a dead dogs ear for a 

Odyssey Versa #1 Black Putter (L96+)

Got to admit I haven't been the best I could of been this year so if I don't get it I'll understand :)

Merry Christmas  

RSS