Forums

Help › Forums

Day 23.....Christmas 2014

Wed, Dec 24 2014 8:38 AM (102 replies)
  • spanishshark
    117 Posts
    Tue, Dec 23 2014 6:04 AM

Dear WGT Santa,

It seems that more important than clubs to me right now are the prices of balls as I  need alot of them to advance to TL.  Hehe, long way to go. So please, if I could get some sleeves of Nike Platinum RZN (92+)  balls it would make me very happy.

I've been naughty AND nice :)

• immy5150
    28 Posts
    Tue, Dec 23 2014 6:14 AM

TaylorMade Rocketballz 3 Fairway Wood (L69+

Please Santa :)......thank you either way, this was mighty fine of all  who participated in spreading the Christmas cheer.

• Crumpy27
    2 Posts
    Tue, Dec 23 2014 6:26 AM

Merry Christmas to everyone in the WGT Community

I would love to have a better drive to help bring down those scores with shorter approach shots and more reachable holes.

If your feeling really generous then a TaylorMade R11 10.5 Driver (L29+) Would be awesome

Thanks

• JMcmanamy
    171 Posts
    Tue, Dec 23 2014 6:50 AM

Hi Santa Marco129,

First I would like to wish you a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year.

For Christmas I would love the Odyssey Versa Putter(L86+)..... but I know that's a lot to ask for so it would make me very happy to receive a Max Meter 64 degree wedge (L(91+)......and I also realize that that is a lot too...... even though I'm hoping for one of those 2 clubs to be under my tree I would still really appreciate some sleeves of Volvik Crystal Vapor Balls (53+). Thank you for your consideration and all of you Santas are making some people very happy.

P.S. I hope Mrs. Santa gets you what you want for Christmas.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all who read this.

Sincerely,

Gerry

• jamesces
    9 Posts
    Tue, Dec 23 2014 6:53 AM

merry x mas

thanks for giving  .....   :)

maybe you will give me 1 more gift this year    :).....   wish for ping gorge 56 wedge (L41+)

so I can concentrate 2 become master......   :)      LOL

thanks so much

• pantone95
    4 Posts
    Tue, Dec 23 2014 7:35 AM

I would like the Max irons. It would be greatly appreciated.

• gdog8
    1,356 Posts
    Tue, Dec 23 2014 7:41 AM

Merry Christmas,  Marc

Have fun on your day mate!

Just stopping by to feed the reindeer and, then give you a bump higher than the rooftop. lol

• CWaugh
    1 Posts
    Tue, Dec 23 2014 7:43 AM

Dear WGT Santa,

I have been a good boy this year, and sincerely would like to ask for a few sleeves of golf balls, Nike, Volvik Vapor, or whatever you think I deserve. Thank you and safe travels!

Cam.

• HenriChinaski
    94 Posts
    Tue, Dec 23 2014 7:59 AM

Hi Santa,

This year, to replace my old WGT 9.5 tour pro driver, I would like a big blue shiny driver (like the Callaway Big Bertha 10.5° Driver (Fubuki shaft) (L88+) or an other long & slow driver). I know it's a very expensive gift, but I think I was very a good boy, and I only have 52 credits (it's a little short to buy a driver)... Maybe you could help me.

Have a nice day & merry Xmas. ;)

• hughjampton
    14 Posts
    Tue, Dec 23 2014 8:09 AM

Dear Santa

may i ask for a

TaylorMade SLDR 9.0° Driver (White) (L79+)

for crimbo because im rubbish and need your help
    Thank you
    Merry christmas

RSS