Forums

Help › Forums

Day 23.....Christmas 2014

Wed, Dec 24 2014 8:38 AM (102 replies)
  • bradbrud
    143 Posts
    Tue, Dec 23 2014 8:10 AM

Merry Christmas santa

im a newbie on level 29 i really need i guess need help deciding whats better MAX Meter Full Set (Graphite Irons & Hybrid) (L24+)or the NIKE Covert 2.0 Driver (L25+) think thats greedy but thats what i really need for being level 29 lol

but watching videos that dont count for credits im trying myself and isnt helping..so thanks to all santas' been trying to post for 3 days now finally did lol

• a123688
    48 Posts
    Tue, Dec 23 2014 8:45 AM

Hi Marco129 and happy holidays!!

Merry Christmas and happy holidays and a big thanks to all the santas doing it this year!!! :)

Hoping to improve my putting/short game this coming year. If possible an Odyssey Versa #1 Black Putter L70+ or the TaylorMade ATV 56 Wedge L86+ would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks for the consideration!

Thanks again to all the gifting the Santas are doing this year!!

• landlover
    25 Posts
    Tue, Dec 23 2014 8:53 AM

I would like a new 3 hybrid club, but would be happy with a dozen golf balls. Landlover

• johnabel1234
    146 Posts
    Tue, Dec 23 2014 8:56 AM

bump

• gmgcfan
    220 Posts
    Tue, Dec 23 2014 10:13 AM

My birthday tomorrow, a set of clevland wedges please.

• DAVEGZ
    1,265 Posts
    Tue, Dec 23 2014 10:32 AM

Dear Santa Marco, I would like 3 sleeves of Callaway HEX chrome balls (L33+)

these balls have helped me a lot in the game of golf,   I am a carer for my wife so money is really tight and i would appreciate any help

thank you in advance Santa and your doing a great job and merry Christmas to you and merry Christmas to all on WGT golf

A Very Merry Christmas to Santa Marco.

Here's hoping its my turn today, PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE

• NickyVegas13
    4 Posts
    Tue, Dec 23 2014 10:39 AM

Dear Santa, I would like a Nike Method Putter, or a Max Meter 9.5 Driver.

Thank you!

• chuckyb11
    8 Posts
    Tue, Dec 23 2014 10:59 AM

Howdy and Merry Christmas,Mark,

I would love a set of nice irons.I like the Taylor Made and callaway but I would be grateful for any kind.I became disabled this year and played my last round in March on a beautiful spring day in Tennessee on a course named Three Ridges.A month later I had rods and screws inserted in my spine.I know in my heart that I will someday I wil again play the crazy game I have loved for over 30 years.Until then,thanks to this wonderful site,I can come as close as possible to the real thing.If this is asking for too much,some nice Callaway or Taylor Made balls would be just fine.Thank you and may you have a wonderful holiday season.

chuckyb11

• sherkeyturkey
    31 Posts
    Tue, Dec 23 2014 11:12 AM

Dear Santa ,  Merry Christmas too all, just turned pro other day and realy could use a big bump up in the driver department, i drive with a rckblz 3wood realy could use a nice 250 or so drv. if at all  anything would be sweet!! ty...sherkey..

• SETH26
    356 Posts
    Tue, Dec 23 2014 11:23 AM

Dear Santa,

I would love a L70 Odyssey Versa putter if a gift were to come my way!

Seth

RSS