Help › Forums

How long for a sub-30 score?

Tue, Oct 25 2011 10:50 AM (53 replies)
  • Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Sun, Dec 5 2010 2:50 PM

mohuyu:

SexySophie69:

miracles do happen as i just managed to shot a 28 round st andrew front 9 and i have only been playign around 3 weeks

Soph

Isn't this the gal [wink...wink...] that somebody on another post accused of having a big set of balls.. pink I believe????  

A 28 and not even 50 ranked rounds completed ... smells rather fishy.

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Sun, Dec 5 2010 7:11 PM

I scored a 64 at StA yesterday or the day before. Not sub 30 for a 9, but I was -8 after the first 9. Disappointed to be scrambling for par on the back.

• 68mustangfan
    36 Posts
    Sun, Dec 5 2010 7:17 PM

I shot 30 a month ago but I think that was pure luck because I haven't shot that low since, though I hope to break 30 eventually

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Wed, Dec 22 2010 11:18 AM

32 in a Country Club Tournament! Someday I'll beat it though...

http://www.wgt.com/tournaments/leaderboard.aspx?ID=ca1d1475-b0ee-4856-910a-9e54012f185f

So far so good with my Redwood ZB putter!

Doodles

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Wed, Dec 22 2010 7:07 PM

WGTicon:

Oh boy, my first 29 was eons ago with basic clubs on kiawah front. My hands took as I made a 12fter from right.

I did shoot 58 from legends tees a few days ago; that felt very good! :)

-wgticon

so thats all you do? play and read posts?lol

love the game

G

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Wed, Dec 22 2010 7:53 PM

I got my 29 on KAI one night after just giving up on the game. Had a terrible day and could not sink a putt to save my life so I figure what the heck, one more game, I don't care, didn't really aim, just shot and seven birdies later I really liked the game again. Cant seem to get into that frame of mind again. Oh well, go figure, it was good while it lasted.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sun, Dec 26 2010 3:08 PM

Funny, I just read this post this morning and knowing I've never shot below 30, didn't feel a need to respond.

But, just a few minutes ago while watching the Giants/Packers game, I shot 28 on the SA front 9 unlimited tourney!

I was grumbling a bit after number 4...I was two under, but missed (by not stopping the meter correctly) birdie putts on 2 and 4...then birdied through 8 and made a 21 foot Eagle on 9!

Oh...on my 461st ranked round.

PS...done with the WGT free balls!

• Jobeak
    105 Posts
    Sun, Dec 26 2010 4:41 PM

MBaggese:

What free balls??? Do you mean the standard balls. WGT wouldn't even throw us a free sleeve of balls for Christmas. Thought that was lousy.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sun, Dec 26 2010 4:57 PM

Jobeak:

MBaggese:

What free balls??? Do you mean the standard balls. WGT wouldn't even throw us a free sleeve of balls for Christmas. Thought that was lousy.

Yes, the standard/unlimited balls.

• Yoda79
    697 Posts
    Sat, Apr 30 2011 10:25 PM

Hello everybody. I decided to go back in the archives and find this thread I started and use this to continue the discussion. But I'm going to change the topic just slightly. How long did it take for you to score a sub-60 score. Tonight I shot a 58 a St. Andrews. All birdies and no eagles. It took me 462 games to do it but I finally did it. It also took me to the Tour Master tier. I have the scorecard on my profile. So how about you. How long did it take for you to shoot below 60?

RSS