Forums

Help › Forums

fed up losing

Tue, Nov 23 2010 8:51 PM (7 replies)
  • nickwebb2010
    15 Posts
    Sun, Nov 21 2010 10:33 PM

Well, guess its time i introduced myself on here, been playin on here for a few months now, and have met some really nice people (also quite a few wankers) but mainly decent people...

I'm getting fed up with losing credits on match plays... i dunno why, just cant seem to help myself.... FINALLY complete a survey, get my 450 credits and immediately go to  match play an lose it all lol

There really are some great players here on WGT and I havent even met the best of them yet.... but hope to one day

I just wanted to thank WGT for making this a free game for those of us who dont buy clubs, and also wanted to thank all those amazing players who ive lost to, especially JENWOODS as she's taken most of my money lol, i'll beat her again one day :D

But yeah, anyways, just wanted to say hi...

• JPrince
    93 Posts
    Tue, Nov 23 2010 7:27 AM

Hi to you too.  See you on the course.  

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Tue, Nov 23 2010 8:51 AM

Hi Nick,  As a Englishman myself all i can say is "Run" yes "Run" as fast as you can, but i'm sure its to late for that,  There is a very simple way to avoid loosing your Credits to anybody......................DON'T PLAY THEM for CASH..................if anyone asks you to. Reply thank you so much, but i must decline.

Its the only way my friend.

• neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Tue, Nov 23 2010 11:40 AM

Nick, I suck and would like to play your for credits anytime.

• Heywood13
    53 Posts
    Tue, Nov 23 2010 2:04 PM

Yeah I'm fed up with losing balls!!! DAMNIT we pay for these balls they shouldnt take them away! NOT FAIR!~!

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Tue, Nov 23 2010 4:47 PM

Heywood13:
    Yeah I'm fed up with losing balls!!! DAMNIT we pay for these balls they shouldnt take them away! NOT FAIR!~!

Do you play real golf?  Do you pay for those balls too?   Have you ever lost one?  Is that fair?  

Cheers,

b0geybuster

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Tue, Nov 23 2010 8:01 PM

Two choices: get better or play with the free ball.

• Pop301
    13 Posts
    Tue, Nov 23 2010 8:51 PM

Will, I just wrote a long reply to this post and hit spell check and lost it ALL... SO you rtight I will not be playing for cash............

RSS