Forums

Help › Forums

Dad just signed me on

Mon, Feb 23 2015 10:23 AM (31 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Feb 21 2015 1:36 PM

He wanted me to tell you all he is done commenting on the forums. He may come on and comment on the Let's Be Honest post. He has had all the come back comments he can handle. He was trying to be part of the group but has burned out. Some people just talk too much(my comment, not Dads). He told me he will keep up with the going ons, but will have no input. I want to see how long he can do this. We have a bet on this.

Sean.

• ScottHope
    10,354 Posts
    Sat, Feb 21 2015 1:46 PM
    Sean, your dad sounds a bit like my mum. When I go to see her every week, it seems like she chatters non-stop for about 4-5 hours then complains that it's tiring to talk. She's 85 and she smokes, bless her.   : )
  • lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Sat, Feb 21 2015 1:50 PM

Tell your dad to quit being a spoil sport and get his behind back to the forums . Who does he think he is anyway ? How dare he try to run and hide from the fun that we have here. So tell him to stop pouting and fire back at these wise guys . Besides he can only stay away for about a week if he is lucky . :-)

• TopShelf2010
    10,899 Posts
    Sat, Feb 21 2015 1:54 PM

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Feb 21 2015 1:59 PM

He's still looking at the posts, and yes he did, He even had a bogey which pissed him off.. He's not pouting, I have told him for years he is crazy for doing this. Oh well, it's his little thrill, I am only 32 and my daughter keeps me busy, no time for computer games.

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Sat, Feb 21 2015 2:10 PM

when regret sets in - throw pride away and come back and get some hugs - no questions asked - 

that's family

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sat, Feb 21 2015 6:13 PM

Gees Rich/Sean (and like peas in a pod, you two even write in a similar way)

This is the sort of thing my 4 year old would do when he didn't get his way.

Just because some people may not agree with what he (or anyone says) is no reason to stop posting. If it isn't pouting, it sure is having a tantrum about nothing.

Many people do not like that I can be blunt and will argue back - that is fine with me and part of what a forum is about. Players can then read all views and formulate their own opinions (often there is no right answer in life, just different ways to get there).

Rich is a part of this community, and nothing will change that, and like most of us, I am proud he has been....and will continue to do so.

Perhaps he has burned out judging by his posting of late, which contrary to his words, has been tinged with negativty.

Take some time off, do not log onto WGT for a week and see how you feel. If the game and now the community gets you down, then that is probably the best thing you can do.

Edit: I have seen you say in the past you just log on sometimes to get your consecutive days - IMHO this is the wrong reason for logging on, it should be to enjoy, not to be a slave to a game.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Feb 21 2015 6:35 PM

This high drama is getting pathetic now. I hope he's reading this.  Get help.

First clue was spelling the name backwards.  Kinda like the opposite of a winner. There's something wrong upstairs.

FYI- Terms and Conditions under Password Restricted Areas of the Site and Usernames......

"You may not allow any other person to use your player Account to access WGT,"

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Sat, Feb 21 2015 6:35 PM

Excuse my French, 'Sean'.

Tell your Dad to stop fudging about and get his auld ar$e back on here and get back to enjoying the game for what it is - with all it's faults. 

Al (Alanti) is correct ; we all cross swords at some point, trust moi - I know. Forums can be frustrating at times - folk take things the wrong way - things that could be sorted in two seconds in the real world.

Take a day or two to gather your thoughts  if need be, Renn Sean. We all have crap days/weeks on here.

Tell your Dad that the clown called Wiger says he's to stop whinging and remember that it's only a game and get back to the Renn that keeps us all on the straight & narrow (Well, 'cept for that Shoe fella).

Failing the above - tell grumpy drawers to send me any credits he has left in balls, please. 

No thanks required. All heart me.

;-)

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Sat, Feb 21 2015 7:17 PM

Group Hugs Rich m8

RSS