Forums

Help › Forums

** Release notes - 2/25/15 **

Sat, Mar 7 2015 4:23 PM (315 replies)
  • Sarah91
    3,227 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 9:02 AM

Jimbog1964:
    The Meter is not useable.  And please go tell whoever at WGT to get a new server before they issue the usual crap about have you cleared you cache etc. as yes I have.

is this the same advice as "unplug it and wait 20 seconds, plug it back in" ???

• TheBigSlink
    63 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 9:05 AM

Agassi1991:

AGREE Sara.

WGT needs to do something quickly....

I won't play until they fix it.

Peter

Me neither.

• RyjaTybas
    5,149 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 9:06 AM

Jimbog1964:

WGTicon:
    Career Earnings Rule Change – To avoid incorrectly inflating player Career Earnings, if a country club tournament has fewer than 10 players entered, the credits won will not be counted toward those players’ total earnings

IMO All earnings should be shown including MPC even if it's broken down.  No need for this change at all.  Could just have scrubbed any benefits and deleted from any final showing as case that caused was just being silly.

Totally and utterly agree. Why should the winners in a CC 9-player comp (as we often have, for example) not get their winnings added to their, and their CC's total. 

What an ABSURD and RIDICULOUS change. 

This one struck me first, before I noticed all the other balls-ups.

• TheDuckinator
    1,691 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 9:07 AM

Kind of interesting that there has been no response from WGT to this thread.... Hmmmm

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 9:07 AM

Updates ? What can I say but, there are none quite like WGT when it comes to snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

Doc :)

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 9:16 AM

TheDuckinator:

Kind of interesting that there has been no response from WGT to this thread.... Hmmmm

The office is closed, and the mods also have 2 days off following all updates/down times. 

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 9:31 AM

"Occasional problems" regarding multi-player games...true, if by occasional you mean constant.

Putting meter is virtually unuseable.

New wedges nearly twice the cost of the ones they've replaced for a slightly slower meter speed and a bit more forgiveness, neither of which were necessary.

Summary of update:  Abject failure.

• Tamsach
    2,823 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 9:34 AM

ZioMio:

Just got a new pop-up in the game client stating I received a gift from a member. Is this something new with the update. Checked my account and it was received five days ago.

+1 I think is something similar to the fact that the emails arrive all together some days later. 

• oldbones29
    2,035 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 9:36 AM

I am thinking that the same ones that were in WGT's ear about hitting out of the ruff, told WGT that they keep missing the ding to the right, so WGT moved the ding there to accommodate them.

• AlienuS
    46 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 9:37 AM

My best guess is this has become some form of Social Experiment... intentionally borking *** up to see how many of us have become brain dead, seeing how loud we'll scream, cry, and fuss, and then continue to go on like before, dropping cash into their borked game and continuing to play daily. Maybe they see us as we see those idiotic flying bugs that bounce their heads on a lightbulb to death, or follow their BFFs into the zapper as their friends are being zapped. 

This is completely becoming a joke, this whole site, the game, and the marketing. I need to dust off my programming skills and call a few old friends because thanks to WGT, a gold mine has been unearthed and first one to get it up and running might be ready to retire soon after. I just hope it's me ;o)

Fracking idiots. They saying "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" would be a good motto to pickup and polish, WGT.

RSS