Forums

Help › Forums

** Release notes - 2/25/15 **

Sat, Mar 7 2015 4:23 PM (315 replies)
  • ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 8:38 AM

Just got a new pop-up in the game client stating I received a gift from a member. Is this something new with the update. Checked my account and it was received five days ago.

• krskfr
    458 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 8:40 AM

Holy Bleep, my METER is jumping like i've never experienced before, almost impossible to play under these conditions, i guess if WGT doesn't fix this after last nights update, i wont be able play anymore, whats the point with such an issue? Just a waste of credits.

• filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 8:41 AM

go figure , last update they change the rough and in the next update new wedges ...

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 8:42 AM

Thanks for fixing the slow loading problems WGT.

As for everyone else moaning about the meter,tow the company line ffs!! Clear your caches and try another broswer if it doesn't work LMAO(Sorry couldn't resist)

Russell

• BigKnight
    2,777 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 8:44 AM

on the other hand, with the new stutter and the moved ding, my 120+ in R2 of Pebble may actually stand up in the top 70 ;-)

• RyjaTybas
    5,149 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 8:51 AM

This must be the WORST UPDATE EVER

Not only is the meter more juddery than usual but the "ding" doesn't even line up with the putting anymore!

Enough of your money-making gimmicks WGT and PLEASE sort out the basic game mechanics instead.

Along with the new dodgy ding, the failed invite problem and the bracket chaos - what can we expect next?

• Mario66
    270 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 8:52 AM

Same issues as above.

:-(

• Jresh0817
    1,414 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 8:54 AM

RyjaTybas:

This must be the WORST UPDATE EVER

Not only is the meter more juddery than usual but the "ding" doesn't even line up with the putting anymore!

Enough of your money-making gimmicks WGT and PLEASE sort out the basic game mechanics instead.

Along with the new dodgy ding, the failed invite problem and the bracket chaos - what can we expect next?

TOP 3 FOR SURE!!!

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 8:59 AM

WGTicon:
    Adams Tight Lies Hybrids – Get the first virtual clubs from Adams on WGT, the new Tight Lies Hybrid. Swing more confidently, even on those tough second shots with extra forgiveness and precision for top players. Unlocking now at Levels 63 and 98.

Bad luck on the typo - easy done.

WGTicon:
    Cleveland 588 Wedges – The latest virtual wedges from Cleveland  give you more forgiveness, spin and a slower WGT swing meter – a great choice for shorter approach shots over your pitching wedge. Now available in 52°, 56°, 60° and 64° lofts, unlocking starting at Level 26 and Level 74.

Quick math (trying remember the old price) 80% price hike?  More front than a double decker bus with the state this place is on.

WGTicon:
    New Course – Starting March 1 we’ll be rolling out the newest WGT course, Chambers Bay, as part of the 2015 Virtual U.S. Open. You’ll get your first look at the host course of the 2015 U.S. Open Championship in the Front 9 closest-to-the-hole challenge (full course coming to WGT in May).

One shudders at the state that will be in when released.

WGTicon:

Improvements and Fixes

·         Multiplayer Game Invites – There is an issue occasionally affecting some players where game invites aren’t being received, we are still working on getting this fixed as soon as possible and appreciate the players who have been working with us to provide helpful feedback

Allow me to translate:

We have a bunch of clowns who do not know which way is up, hence the endemic dross with invites / discos in multiplayer format.  However, do not fear we have a new team arriving soon.  

The new A Team would have been here already, just a little delayed en route:

WGTicon:
    Career Earnings Rule Change – To avoid incorrectly inflating player Career Earnings, if a country club tournament has fewer than 10 players entered, the credits won will not be counted toward those players’ total earnings

IMO All earnings should be shown including MPC even if it's broken down.  No need for this change at all.  Could just have scrubbed any benefits and deleted from any final showing as case that caused was just being silly.

The Meter is not useable.  And please go tell whoever at WGT to get a new server before they issue the usual crap about have you cleared you cache etc. as yes I have.

Putting is also impossible both from jitter, and kiddies guess where the ding is this time haha................DISGRACE:

There is no point in attempting any play now at all, not even SP.  Congratulations to whoever has been planted there as they finally killed a great game.  I struggle to believe the usual level of just plain rank incompetence, we get used to, could have done that quite so successfully with this final pin point blow. 

EDIT: Putting meter ding line balls up is shown at the end.  And get your own bug reports BTW - hopefully some one there can manage that on their own with this one.

FIX IT - ALL OF IT, AND SAY WHEN IT IS ALL FIXED - PLEASE.

• Sarah91
    3,227 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 9:00 AM

Meter ding on putts is about an inch to the right of line....just another fukkk up in a day on wgt

RSS